CHAPTER 19: BLACK ROSE: JSH ARC

"You came inside my dark room like a shining and sparkling star and I reveled in it. I wanted to keep you with me so that my room won't be dark anymore, so that I won't be cold anymore. I forgot how fragile stars are." 

- Joo Seok-hoon pov

. . . . . . . . . . .

CHAPTER 19: BLACK ROSE: JOO SEOK-HOON

Seok-hoon pov:

The cries of aunt Seo-jin, uncle Yoon-chul and my sister echoed inside the morgue.

I kept my eyes in front of Eun-bi's body from a distance.

Even if I wanted to be near her, I couldn't move at all. It's like I'm stuck at where I am while I watch the love of my life in a cold place like this.

"Seok-hoon. . ."

I ignored Logan as I continued to look at her from afar. He then put his hand on my arm and helped me move.

"I'll help you. . . so . . . come to her. . . you need to be there for her. . ."

I started moving.

My feet started stepping toward her.

She won't move.

She won't move at all.

I kneeled in front of her body, breaking down in tears. I held her cold hand, gripping it tight as I rested my head on it, leaning on her cold hand, hoping that all of this is just a nightmare I'll wake up from.

"Ahhh. . . ." I cried in pain while holding her hand.

"Please. . . . please. . . wake up. . . ."