CHAPTER 8: PRE-CHEONG-AH ARTS FEST PART 3

"Doppelganger, They say if you see your counterpart, one of you are bound to die. . ." 

- ItsNadiaToYou pov

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Chapter 8: Pre-cheong-ah Arts fest part 3

The practice began for the following contestants.

Everyone is heated up, excited and eager to show their talent to the world.

This year's festival is different from the past festivals.

This year, international producers, choreographers and even composers were invited to judge the competitions.

Famous ballerinas, producers, directors, sopranos and other well-known musicians have all been invited for the Cheong-ah festival.

And only one will claim the golden trophy that will jumpstart their careers.

The four sopranos of this year's Cheong-ah are not exempt.

Seok-kyung and Eun-byeol are trained by Cheon Seo-jin, the Madonna of Korea and other known music specialists hired to teach them and guide them through their practice.

Their partners, Seo-jun and Seok-hoon, are being trained by professional pianists and composers who taught them advanced techniques.

Everything and everyone around them all trained for the upcoming competition.

Rona and Jenny trained together whose mothers hired the best they could find.

Confident of her skills and talent that never bloomed, Yoon-hee trained the two in order to beat the children of her most hated women.

Everyone is all heated up, anxious and excited about the festival that will change their lives forever.