Chapter 6: "CALM BEFORE THE STORM"

"Love is not in the air nor is blind. Love is a heart thumping moment from time to time, reminding you to not let go of the happiness it brings you."

- ItsNadiaToYou

. . . . . . . . . . .

Chapter 6: Calm before the storm

Eun-bi pov:

After spending a noisy ride above the clouds with Lukas, I rushed to Hera palace and marched to the penthouse in a fur coat and stiletto boots.

I've received Min-hyuk's report as well as someone I hired secretly to keep an eye on my friends.

It seems like Min-hyuk showed a bit of himself to Rona after she pitted Jenny and Seok-kyung.

It's rare to see this kind of look on him. I guess He does care about Jenny. Here I though, he only cares about the merits of social relationships, I guess he's a human too. 

I look at the photos I received at the airport earlier. 

'Why is Rona acting up so much!'

'It's not like she can win against us!'

Is she acting up so much just because her mom will be marrying Joo Dan-tae now? She's going to regret it though. 

Demons can never change, they will remain demons forever. 

'I hope you never regret this decision, Oh Yoon Hee, Bae Rona.'

. . . . . . .

"Oh! Eun-byeol. . ."

An unfamiliar maid shows in front of me. 

She looks somewhat familiar though. 

"You are. . . ."

"Jin Bun Hong. . . I'm the new head maid."

"Ahh. . . Is Rona here?"

She smiled at me and led me in front of Rona's room.

"Thank you. . ."

"Should I knock. . ."

"No thanks. I will take it from here. . ."

I watch her walk away before entering Rona's room without even a single knock.

"Hello my sister-in-law!"

I smiled at her.

She was practicing so she didn't notice me.

"Ha Eun-byeol?"

"What are you doing inside my room! Who let you in!" She glared at me.

"Ohhh! Scary!" I mocked her as I smirked.

"Spoken like a true home owner." I smirked at her as I took a seat in her bed.

I took the photos sent to me and threw them in front of her. It fell on the ground as she turned her eyes on the photos, looking down, without bending and taking the photos in her hands.