chapter 4

Jungkook pov

I was at the park walking and thinking about that man he was soo handsome more like the world's most handsome man. Then a that near the traffic the car couldn't stop because it was going at the speed of light he looked at me I immediately looked away from him as you expected he smirked and looked away and BAM!!! he was gone I sighed and walked away.

Few days later

Taehyung pov

I so frustrated because one time in my life I saw that boy I couldn't get him out of my head like hell he was so cute idk who, where, how he is but I'll have to admit it that I like him.

At the college

Jungkook pov

We were about to go to cafeteria then all the girls came and as usual rose was secretly looking at Lisa and Lisa did the same the same was going on with jennie and jisoo "girls confess just do it" all of them look at me and gave me a awkward smile I just rolled me my eyes Jin and Jhope kept on talking and Jin started "uh Kookie do you remember the boy that come to our restaurant that day" I look at him and say "yeah that shorty" "no not him other guy" Jin said "the one who was sleeping" he sighed "no not him the one who was really tall""oh that guy what about him" I ask acting confused "I have a crush on him" I stay calm because I knew he would have a crush on because most of the he was just looking at the tall boy.

Taehyung pov

I asked jimin to give me the details of the bunny boy because I like him and wanted to everything about him jimin came in with annoyed eyes and kept the file and went out with out saying a word. I sighed and started looking at the file oh he is studying arts he lives with his grandparents and has no parents and he is innocent as hell, innocent as hell it will be fun to take away his innocence.

Jimin pov

Taehyung asked me to give me the details of that boy I gave him because I knew he has a crush on that boy while I have a crush on suga I had a crush on suga for so long he didn't even notice I think he is doesn't have a crush on me. Anyway I'm about to go to him to talk about our company. I said " suga wake up your always sleeping"  suga woke up and said "why are you always waking me up" " because I have to now help me with this file" I said " he took the file from me our hands touched I thought he going to take the file and leave which he always does he stood there holding me hand I could feel me cheeks burning up like lava  he came close to my ear and whispered " you hands are small and cute" a shiver went down me spine he took the file and left me dumbfounded.

As you can see it's not good then how the hell did I get 30 readers it's good not as much as I read but still 30 wtf. Guys remember the Q and A if tell me I will do it but if you don't it will not happen, please comment down if you want a Q and A or not. I purple you guys bye for now💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.