chapter 11

Jungkook's pov

I felt my cheeks burning when I realized that I have to stay with Taehyung for a few days. My grandparents noticed my cheeks and were whispering something which I didn't wanna know I know that they will be talking about how I look like a tomato and stuff.

Taehyung pov

I loved this idea of keeping jungkook with me for a few days I will ruin his innocence in a few days but I have his grandparents in the middle idk what to do about them I will let them stay for now when ever they go out I will get closer to him.

I totally forgot about Namjoon I told him to come to the jungle but I forgot to tell them that I all ready got jungkook.

OTP

Tae: Namjoon I found jungkook and his grandparents and bought them to my home you can come back from the jungle.

Do you have any idea that how much I hate you I'm coming back : Namjoon

Call ended

Third person pov

They walk in to the house everyone's eyes were on jk and his grandparents they didn't say a word they understood what was happening when they saw blood on jk's hands. Jin ran to get a first aid kit and treated the wound on jk's and his grandparents hands.

Time skip

Jk's pov

I was in college when I thought of something which I never expect I would have thought of but it was IF Taehyung likes me what would I do.

I tried to get off my thoughts when I saw a mask it was the same mask which that guy had I picked it up it had dust on it. I got scared as hell I took the mask and was about to take to the teacher until I saw a boy running to me and he said "that mask is mine" I gave the mask and he went away.

Guys sorry for the late update I have lots of work like
1. I have to take care of this story and I'm on writers block
2. I have a YouTube channel it's name is BTS Life1234 follow me there for my trash edits
3. I have school work
So I have 3 time more work than before and I'll update it faster from now on.
Sorry again anyway I purple you guys bye 💜 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.