chapter 18

I'm so sorry because I haven't been updating much now a days my school is getting intense I'm worried that I'm might get brain damage final exams are near so it's.....kinda..hard to update but happy birthday to our one and only sunshine hobi.

"Let's go home".......

Taehyung pov

We were in the car I was driving we were almost home like another km or so but my mind was not on that it was on something else like jungkook screaming my name or calling me daddy and stuff but I gotta focus on the road or else we will die.
"You didn't tell me the meaning of daddy!" Jungkook said with a pout I wanted to bite those lips until it bleeds.
"Uhhhhhh I'll show instead of tell because I don't know how to explain daddy ok" I said as I smirked at the thought of it.
"Ok"

third person pov

Smut

After 5 minutes they reached home Taehyung took jungkook to a room throw him and hovered over him and kiss him deeply

"Mmmhhh (jungkook m0aned between kiss)"
"Ahh baby fuck in hard (Taehyung start kiss his neck)"
"Ahhh....."

Tae start to give him kiss his neck suck the hell out of it and Biting it and giving dark hickeys as Jungkook m0aned loudly of the pleasure.

"Ahh I want more Taehyung" jungkook said
"Call me daddy"
"you are not my father" innocent
"Just call it already or else I will stop"
"sure ahhh dad-daddy"
"Good baby boy now remove your clothes"
"No why should I"
"Just do it already baby (Taehyung peck his lips)"

Taehyung remove his clothes and help Jungkook to remove his clothes. Taehyung leave his neck and start to suck his collarbone  then Taehyung remove Jungkook boxer slowly and his too. Taehyung can see jungkook's little friend, Tae smirk and take jungkook's little friend in his mouth. That make jungkook m0an loudly when he felt Taehyung hot mouth.

Tae was stroking jungkook's little friend while he slide 1 finger inside his ass. Soon his finger turn to 4 while jungkook was m0aning loudly in the room.

Then Taehyung took c0ndoms out of the bed side table jungkook gulped.
"Don't worry you'll feel really good in minutes (Taehyung said while rubbing his big friend with jungkook's little friend)"

Taehyung went in to jungkook slowly at first then went in uncontrollable speed.
"AHHHHHHHHH DADDYYYYYYY (jungkook screamed at the top of his voice)"
"That's good baby"

Then Taehyung hit his spot.

"D-do it a-again da-daddy"

Taehyung smirked and started to his his spot as hard as possible.

"Don't release it until I say"

Jungkook nodded Taehyung continued to hit his spot.

"I can't hold it anymore daddy" jungkook said not being able to hold it.

"Ok release..........(teasing jungkook)...............it..............now"

They both release it at the same time to feel the pleasure jungkook immediately went to sleep.

Taehyung dressed himself and jungkook and cuddled him to sleep.

"Your soo cute (kissed his forehead) good night my baby"

The smut part my friend Taekooknamjin_5687 wrote the half of it but I still don't believe I'm posting this but I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.