chapter 20

Until......

Taehyung pov

After we are breakfast that my bunny wanted we both went to watch Netflix I asked if we should watch stranger things or not he surely said yes.

We were about to watch when the door bell rang.
"I'll answer it- jungkook where are you?" I asked because he disappeared in a blink of an eye. I heard the door opening I knew it was jungkook who opened the door but he sure is really fast a running.

The moment he opened the door jungkook's friends Jin and Jhope jumped on him not going to lie but I'm jealous of them hugging my bunny baby boy.
"Where have you guys been?" He asked
"Namjoon took me out on a date before you ask any questions yes me and Namjoon are datin"(Jhope cutting off jin)
"yeah that a old couple me and my girlfriend are the cutest couple aliv-" (Jennie cutting off Jhope)
"before I puke me and Lisa are cuter thank yo-" (yoongi cutting off jennie)
"no me and jimin are cutest coupl-" (Rosie cutting off yoongi)
"hell no it's me and jisoo the cutest co-"
"OK STOP!" I yelled not being able to control me anger.
"Just in one night you all become a couple? How?" Jungkook asked this question and for the first time it makes sense.

But.........

I sure love to leave Cliffhanger but you guys have to wait till tomorrow to know what happened next but anyway I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜💜.