chapter 7

Until....

Taehyung pov

I was on the floor laughing hard until I heard gunshots I quickly got up yoongi and jimin were already up, we took our guns and ran outside I almost forgot about jungkook "jungkook stay here" I told and left. When we got outside I was soo angry that I would kill Namjoon. Namjoon was with lisa, rose, jennie, jisoo, Jin and Jhope. I was relieved that everyone is here because my enemies would kill them. "Dude you scared the fucking hell out of me" said yoongi "yeah I can't walk properly come on" said jimin yoongi smirked jimin realized what he said "don't get any ideas".

On the other hand Namjoon was secretly staring at Jin while Jin was secretly staring at Namjoon. "Guys get a room" " I would you know"said Namjoon. Jin was a red tomato while Namjoon smirked. "Guys get to the point, where is Jungkook"Lisa said with a poker face "oh Kookie monster he is inside" I said all of them were shocked at my nickname "I kept that nickname because his name ends with kook and he is a silent monster" I said. We all went in and saw Jungkook still looking around the moment we came in he ran and hugged Jin "where were you" he said "I was stopped by Lisa because she said it's her brother's friend".

Jungkook pov we all talked for the whole day and I realized my grandparents at home "guys I'm going home" Jin, Jhope, Lisa, rose, Jennie and jisoo nodded while Namjoon, yoongi, jimin and Taehyung looked at me with confused eyes "my grandparents are waiting at home I have to go" I said Taehyung got up "I'll drop you" before I could say anything he was out of the house I ran behind him "we are going on a bike not a car I don't like driving it so bike it is" he said "but why" I asked him "I thought I told you the reason no more questions kid come" he said. Can I scream because the bike was out of this world.

 Can I scream because the bike was out of this world

[Think this bike is black]

We both on the bike and started riding home.

Namjoon pov

I was talking until I had a evil plan "guys let's go look around the house" Lisa understood what I ment so she, rose, Jennie, jisoo and Jhope went in one direction while me and Jin in one Jin was quite I was showing him the rooms in one of the rooms I stopped and pinned him to the wall he was shocked our faces were 1 inch away I got closer he to my surprise he kissed me.[ Pervert you thought I will write it no no no imgine it I know your good at even better than be.]

Guys it's trash getting better but I have over 100 readers so it will get better. Also guys follow taekooknamjin_5687 she does book covers planning to be a writer so support her. Anyway I purple you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.