chapter 13

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS  HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR PLUS DID YOU KNOW YOONGI NAMJOON AND JIN GOT OUT OF QUARANTINE  IM SOO HAPPY THAT THEY ARE DOING GOOD  AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

Third person pov

Taehyung calmed jungkook down and made him sleep jungkook's grandparents came down to see jungkook sleeping with dried tears on his cheeks " don't worry he saw the same mask of the boy who kidnapped you" Taehyung said as calm as possible and they nodded and went to jungkook.

Grandparents pov

That boy and jungkook look like they love eachother I'm sure he will take good care of jungkook it's better if we go to Busan it sure has been a long time since we went to Busan we will tell jungkook ones he wakes up now we have to pack up.

Taehyung pov

I had B-free's old number so I called him I was wondering if he changed his number or not.

OTP
Ring ring.....

Tae: hello??

B-free: ahhh Taehyung it's been so long since I heard your voice

Tae: shut up and tell me why did you kidnap jungkook

B-free: slow down I was having fun but you have a golden taste in boys like first you chose me now this boy

Tae: I chose you by mistake but I will not do the same mistake twice

B-free: even if you chose me by mistake that boy is mine and I will do anything to ruin his innocence.

Tae: fight me then he was never yours and never will be

B-free: let's see about that

Ring ring..........

Taehyung pov

After that he cut the call and I went inside to see jungkook's grandparents packing their stuff "grandpa what is going on" I asked they replied with their usual smile "oh we are going to Busan because it's been a long time we were waiting for jungkook to wake up we will tell him and go""you could just stay here right"I asked "no dear it's been along time and don't worry we are not taking jungkook with us"

But then..........

To be continued

Ha ha ha sorry for the late update it's been like 20 days I was really busy and I'm still sad that Tae and jisoo didn't do a live on their birthday but anyway I purple you guys bye 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.