CHAPTER 15

It's been two weeks. Claire and I have still been in the hotel room. I haven't seen Emilio since last time.... Is he avoiding me again? I need to tell him about the kids but I don't know where he's at. And when I ask Issac he just tells me he has business meetings. Emilio allowed Claire and I to go to the gym every day and we would go shopping afterwards.

Issac told us that today is the party, Emilio's father is hosting it, and a lot of other family friends are going to be there. That's where I'll tell him.

Claire and I were watching tv when we heard a knock on the door. As soon as I opened it, people were rushing to get in.

"Um..." I say looking at Claire in confusion. Six unfamiliar women and men came into the room and right behind them was Issac.

"What's going on?" I ask

"These are the people who will help y'all get ready. Arianna had to leave at the last minute so you.. Athena... will be Emilio's date" he says

"What? Why me?!" I ask

"Because he doesn't have a date and Claire is coming with me" he says

"Anyways, your gowns will arrive later" with that he walked to Claire and gave her a kiss on the forehead. They got even close the time they were together especially after the incident.

"I'll see you later alright?" He whispers while holding her face. Claire rested her face on his hand and nodded. It's so romantic it's hard not to stare. After that he left the room and the people started helping us.

When they were done doing our makeup. They went with a natural look for me. They didn't do much to my hair other than fix up my curls. I didn't say anything and let them do what they had to. After a while, Claire and I talked and time passed faster than it could have.

It was about to be 8 at night. The dresses were still not here. And I was getting nervous to talk to Emilio. I paced around the room while I waited for Issac to come.

"Calm down Athena, it's going to be okay. I'm sure Emilio will love Aurora" She says stopping me from walking. Just then I hear a knock on the door before it opens. Issac just got here. He's holding two big bags and sets them down on the bed.

"Well, open them" he says with a smile

I unzipped the bag and I saw the red cloth. Once I unzipped it all the way down I had a view of the red dress. I took it out of the bag and held it in front of me.

It was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Emilio is always being extra," says Issac with a chuckle.

I turned to see Claire. She was holding a midnight green dress in her hand. It's her favorite color, I'm sure Issac chose it. Issac then left the room so we could change.

After we put on the dresses Issac came back in. Once he saw Claire, he was stuck in a trance. The dress fit our curves perfectly. And Claire looked so beautiful I wouldn't blame him for staring so much. Just by looking at her made me cry too. I blink a couple times before cleaning my throat and making Issac turn his attention to me.

"What shoes are we wearing?" I asked Issac then called on some people waiting outside. They brought multiple boxes.

They handed me a shoe box, when I looked inside I saw a pair of clear shoes covered with a few diamonds. I gasped and looked at Isaac.

"Are these real?!" I ask

"Well of course they are, why wouldn't they be?" He says and turns his attention to Claire. Emilio really outdid himself huh?