CHAPTER 16

She's here. Before she could come towards me I saw people gather around her and take her away. I can't talk to her now. I continued to follow Issac and Claire to a table. I searched the room when I saw a pair of cold eyes looking straight at me. I saw Issac walking towards him as Claire and I stood up.

"You're late man, where were you?" Issac asks. But his eyes never left mine. These eyes roamed my body.

"Sorry, late meetings" he says, still looking at me. His eyes burned into my skin. He admired me for a few more seconds when...

"Emilio, I see you're finally here.." that voice, my eyes widened as I see Aristerio... and right next to him, is the beautiful woman.

"Father, it's good to see you," Emilio says. All of a sudden I feel Emilio tense up.

"Arriving late as always, it's not very formal. You need to be on time next time" he says. I look at Emilio and I see his hands form into a fist.

"Yes father, I know that" he responds. What's going on, why is Emilio a being like this? It's not like him. Is he afraid of his father ?!

"I see you're disappointing as always" he says. Why is he saying things like that?!

I get a bad feeling all of a sudden. I look at Emilio and his fists are closed tight, his chest is moving faster. I move quickly and grab his hand. His eyes met mine in confusion but quickly turned his attention to his father.

His chest starts to slow down and his hands relax into mine. I feel his fingers intertwined with mine once he relaxed.

I look at Aristerio just to see that he's looking directly at me.

"Who is this woman and what happened to Arianna?" He asks but i turn to look at the beautiful woman next to him as my eyes fill with worry.

"My name is Athena Knight" her beautiful teeth are shown as she smiles. Aristerio takes a few moments to think

"Athena Knight?" He asks and I nod.

"It's good to finally meet you" he says as he extends his arm. I take it hesitantly and shake it.

"You know eachother?" Emilio asks confused

"Yes, she saved me once" I hear the beautiful woman speak. Staring into her eyes makes mine water. Her beautiful eyes remind me of Aurora. They have Emilios eyes color but the same warmth as her grandmother.

Emilio turns his attention to me and I just look at her. I want to hug her. Aurora has many features that she has. My tears fall from my eyes when I see the woman walking towards me. She embraces me in a hug and I give her one back.

"I couldn't find him" I whisper into her ear as she caresses my hair.

"It's okay dear, don't cry" she says. She pulled away and whipped my tears trying not to ruin my makeup. I turn to look at Emilio. His eyes still filled with confusion. I guess I feel this sentimental because Aurora and her have so many things in common, it feels like I'm hugging Aurora.

It's been a few hours. I've been talking to Emilio's mother, her name is Astraea Di Vincenzo. Just like the goddess of justice. I didn't know much about her because in the research I did of them she was never seen.

Emilio is also at our table. I've noticed him staring. I really needed to tell him about the twins but I didn't want to leave Astraea alone. Still, our eyes have locked from time to time. I turned my attention to Emilio when I saw him get up and head to a door. I quickly got up.

"Excuse me, I will be back" I said as Astraea nodded. I sped walked behind Emilio with people bumping into me. I look at Emilio as the door closes.