Meeting Moxxie

After bradley gets up he looks at his hands and sees their red then says "cool I'm a demon" he spots a sign that says "imp city" he walks around seeing no one around he says "hello?" without him knowing there was a red figure watching him through a houses
window he slowly goes up to bradley and taps him on the shoulder bradley turns around and screams leading to the figure also screaming bradley sees the figure and he says "moxxie?" the little demon says "yes?, wait how do you know me" bradley says "you're a character from a show I watch and I didn't know you were real" moxxie is confused and says "you must mean that commercial that my boss made" bradley says "yeah speaking of which where's blitz and millie and everyone else" moxxie whimpers a little then he says "that algi guy convinced them all to leave and I decided to stay" bradley says "algi took my sister" moxxie says "that's horrible" bradley says "yeah he said to get her back I have to win the basketball game" moxxie says "oh ya mean that one" he points to a bunch of giant numbers counting down to 0 bradley says "yeah that one" he then gets an idea "how about we help each other out" moxxie says "what do you mean" bradley says "you help me in the basketball game and that way we can get everyone back" moxxie thinks about it and then says "alright let's do it" bradley says "how are we going to get to the other worlds?" moxxie pulls out some keys and says "we'll ride in style" he unlocks the imp van then he says "let's go" they get into the van he says "let's get your sister and my wife back" bradley says "yeah" as moxxie drives off.