Moxxie's Sacrifice

Bradley says "any ideas" arabella gets an idea and says "what about we use lebrons move it stopped the game last time" bradley says "that's good how" she says "if we freeze the game" millie says "algi won't be able to score that's genius" arabella then gets a sad look on her face and says "wait that's not gonna work" bradley says "why not" arabella says "when my character used the move he got deleted" fizz says "so whoever does the glitch move" arabella says "will get deleted" verosika says "well I guess we're drawing straws" bradley says "I'll do it I'm not a game character" they walk onto the pitch moxxie had an idea he then took a deep breath algi says "this is fun huh after I win we can do this again and again" bradley says "don't you worry we're not gonna lose" and pete blows the whistle millie throws the ball to bradley but moxxie grabs it bradley says "mox what are you doin" he then says "in and out crossover step back" millie says "moxxie no" he then says "shoot" as he glitches out bradley and algi chase after the ball he gets a power up jump and he goes into the air but he doesn't make it at first arabella grabs one and she throws  it at bradley's feet making him able be able to dunk the ball and win the halos gets dragged back into heaven as algi was destroyed as all the people go back to there world he sees the dooms looking sadly at moxxie who says "how'd I do coach" millie says "mox no I can't lose you not again" bradley says "thank you" as he and arabella get sent back to the real world after they leave hell is turned back to normal moxxie glitches and then says "that's all folks" as he flies into the air.