Round 2

The second round starts blitz makes a red circle and poses in the middle as moxxie and millie pose on the left and right as the rest of the dooms walk on to the pitch doing silly faces and doing dances as blitz,moxxie and millie pop out of the circle and pose ernie says "I have to admit bert the doom squad do have style" bert says "yeah their down like a hundred points but they've got style" bradley says "let's do this" blitz was dribbling when angel blitz flies towards him and says "angel vs devil" blitz then says "need a ride?" he then pushes a button as the imp van runs angel blitz over blitz then throws the ball to bradley who catches the ball fizzarolli throws a smoke bomb and takes the ball the cherubs surround bradley and he says "hey guys" as the smoke clears verosika dunks the ball getting a smoke screen bonus algi says "oh c'mon that's the oldest trick in the book" angel loona growls then loona snarls causing angel loona to get scared then loona dunks the ball as arabella passes the ball to cletus as fizzarolli dressed as a commentator says "arabella passes to cletus who passes to collin who freezes" collin is then stopped algi says "what are you doing" fizzarolli says "bringing a new meaning to suspended in the game" algi takes the microphone and says "but the halo's don't break and take it to the other end these silly dooms are going down to the ground wait I wasn't to start anything" blitz then says "oh we rapping now, we rapping" bradley then says "yo octavia fry 'em" octavia says "me?" blitz "show them who you really are notorious V.I.A" he hands her the microphone with a fist bump octavia says "well ok here goes nothin' " she starts beat boxing then she starts rapping "what up octavia o double al g step to me he don't want no trouble I've been famous during the Internet since 2020 I be getting respect this owl's lit I'm super legit an everytime I'm out in public people askin' me for pics you nobody knows ya when you walk the street how's ya last name rythm yet ya still of beat from beginning till the end I'm here for all the smoke your squad ain't all stars your squads all jokes, end it with one bar that's famous of all quotes this battles now over that's all folks" she then does a mic drop and dabs as her team goes "OOOOH" they get 200 points bradley says "style points baby" algi says "are you kidding me" bradley says "stella secret weapon time" she smiles and says "on it" she changes into a wonder woman outfit as she charges through the angels and slam dunks the ball into the hoop and says "to easy" stolas was holding the ball as the halo's lunge at him he stops time and walks over to the hoop and dunks the ball then unfreezes the halo's and they all crash into each other bradley and moxxie look at one another and were shocked ernie says "wow what a match huh bert" bert says "you can say that again ernie" arabella says "it shouldn't be like this" algi says "yeah it shouldn't" algi says "alright guys its time to use angel powers" their eyes glow bradley says "oh you wanna use angel powers then we're gonna use a few demon powers" moxxie says "oh hell yeah" blitz gets on loona's back and says "ride like the wind loony" he grabs the ball loona runs on all fours and runs to the hoop blitz jumps and scores he gets style points because of the cowboy move the crowd starts cheering "let's go dooms" millie then gets the ball and slides under cletus's legs and throws the ball in the air as bradley grabs and was about to slam dunk as millie winks at the camera then bradley slam dunks and gets 1000 points.