Round 1

Bradley and his team walk onto the field as arabella and her team does as well bradley says "arabella what are you doing" she says "I'm playing with my new friends" algi says "yeah we're her friends aren't we halo's" they all nod then pete throws the ball in the air arabella uses a jump pad and goes into the air, grabs the ball and slams it into the hoop getting 15 points ernie says "and arabella gets 15 points with style points", "style points?" bert says in confusion ernie says "yeah bert she used style to score and she got more points for it" bert says "oh ok" bradley says "huh we need style points" blitz says "I got it" he takes the ball as he's able to weave through the angels and slams the ball into the hoop as he also gets 15 points bradley says "yes" algi says "impressive blitzo" blitz "the O is goddamn silent" as angel blitz takes the ball moxxie tries to stop him from dunking the ball he passes it to cletus who dunks the ball fizzarolli says "ok millie your up" millie goes onto the court and says "mox give me the ball" moxxie nods and throws the ball to her she is able to get past the cherubs and kicks angel blitz in the nuts she then jumps up and scores and gets 20 points moxxie says "that's my millie" with happiness arabella says "alright now time to use our secret weapons right guys" they all have sinister grins algi says "that's what I like to here" their eyes glow different colours as they grab the ball do a lot of stylish moves and score getting 100 points the doom squads jaws drop when pete blows the whistle for half time.