Themskyira

Bradley moxxie and blitz step out and blitz says "let's just get this over with" they go to the stadium and see loona and millie in a doubles contest blitz says "so all we gotta do is enter the contest" bradley says "uh yep I think so" they go up to wonder woman and say "um we'd like to enter the contest" wonder woman says "alright but only 2 of you can" blitz says "you two have fun I'll cheer you on" bradley says "ok let's do this mox" moxxie nods and he says "alright" the competition starts as millie and moxxie speed off and jump through rings of fire millie says "pfft to easy" as they land millie says "ok loona your up" she slaps her hand she then steps up moxxie slaps bradley's hand and he steps up the next task was archery loona shot three arrows and to land in the target bradley then shoots 3 and they all land the 2nd and 3rd break through the 1st one blitz says "yes bradley" loona fires another arrow that bounces of the walls and it lands on blitz's wig revealing that he's a man everyone gasps then millie and loona shout "BLITZ!?" in confusion he says "those two put me up to it" as he points to moxxie and bradley as their wigs are taken off by wonder woman "why are you three here" bradley says "well we need mox's wife and blitz's daughter for that basketball game and we're terribly sorry to intrude and we are just about to leave" but gets cut of by a speer to the throat he says "ok we understand" wonder woman says "ok loona, millie to become amazonians ya must kill these three" millie says "wait I can't kill moxxie" loona was about to strike blitz but then says "I-I can't do it I can't kill my dad" wonder woman is surprised and then says "very well ok girls kill them" as the amazonians go up to them stella arrives in front off them and she says "oh I don't think so" wonder woman says "what the" stella makes a loud screeching noise that sends the amazonians away she then says "alright wonder woman let's d-" she gets cut off by wonder woman punching her she says "oh you little *beep" as they start fighting then a sign pops up that says a few hours later stella knocks out wonder women and she says "alright let's go" bradley says "are you ok stella" she says "yes I just have a few bruises" moxxie says "so do you two wanna come with us" millie steps closer and says "of course mox" they go back to the van moxxie says "now let's go beat algi" they all shout "YEAH"