The Upgrade And The Halo's

They go to the pitch as algi shows up and says "well if it isn't the old boring imps" he then says "how about a little treat from me to you" he then pulls up holograms of them and then says "heh ladies first" as he taps on millie's she gets lifted into the air and gets turned 3d she says "what the hell" stolas gets turned 3d and says "don't do that algi" everyone else gets turned 3d as loona says "eh I've looked worse" bradley is turned human again and he says "oh you are going down algi" algi smirks "let's get this game started" he shouts as characters all over from the worlds show up godzilla roars as bugs bunny pops out of the ground bradley says "wait where's the other side of the audience" algi says "I'm so glad you asked" as he brings in people from the real world as algi says "I've got a VIP for you" as bradley's dad appears he says "dad" he walks runs over and his dad says "what's happening" bradley says "I gotta get my sister back from the computer guy over there with the help of-" his dad cuts him off and says "demons" moxxie appears behind his shoulder and says "hi it's pleasure to meet the father of our team leader" he tries to shake his hand but he gets shocked by the forcefield algi says "an here are our commentators" as he brings in bert and ernie to call the game bert says "ernie where are we" he shrugs and says "I think we're here to call this basketball game" bert says "alright then I guess I'll try it" ernie says "that's the spirit bert" algi then says "and here is my team" suddenly a bright light appears from the sky the cherubs fly down blitz rolls his eyes and he says "ugh these losers are here two" cletus says "the halo squad that's us will take you down" bradley then snickers and says "the halo squad that names ridiculous" algi says "and here are the other two members" as angel blitz and loona fly down bradley says "hey only I'm aloud to have a wolf on my team" "haters gonna hate" angel loona says with a giggle pete then is in a referee costume algi says "now let's talk about some ground rules if brad wins you all get to go home but if he loses you will stay with me forever" bradley says "that wasn't the deal al" he says "I thought it would be funner this way" he then says "and next ladies and gentlemen we have our team leader arabella" she lands and she says "wow" al g says "everyone's here to see you" then says "alright the game is starting in 3 2 1".