Getting The Team Together

Moxxie says "where should we start" bradley says "we probably need a guy with long arms" moxxie says "I got it" the van flies to the world of dc moxxie says "cool I'm supermox" bradley says "super girl really" they see fizzarolli who looks like the joker who says in front of a train track which was full of dynamite fizzarolli cackles and says "with one push of this button I will be able to make a train into space ship ha haha" moxxie and bradley fly to him and moxxie says "fizz what are you doing" he says "Well moxxie I'm going to blow up this train" with a sinister grin and then says "what are you even doing here and who's the guy in the skirt next to you" moxxie tells him the story and says "so wanna help us out" fizz thinks and says "sure" he then pushes the button and says "alright let's go" bradley and moxxie were shocked an they go back to the van moxxie says "let's go get the prince the princess and their daughter". They go to the matrix world where stolas, stella and octavia dressed as matrix characters when a demon fires a gun stolas then leans backwards and he dodges the bullets when the van lands on the demon with the gun bradley steps out and says "greetings your majesties" he tells them the story and says "oh I'm bradley by the way" octavia says "why do you need our help" bradley then says "I need tall guys and girls to be able to dunk hoops" stella says "ok I'm in" stolas and octavia nod and bradley says "great" they go to the van and get in. They go to the mad max universe and find stryker and verosika mayday stryker gets blown onto its windshield bradley pulls him and verosika into the van and says "mox let's get out of here" moxxie nods and drives to the toy story universe where blitz dressed as woody who says "ride like the wind bullseye" blitz then gets pulled back by a cane and into the van blitz says "moxxie why are you driving my van and why are most of our enemies in it and who's the kid" moxxie just says "it is a long story" bradley says "alright I think we have everyone" moxxie says "not everyone" he then says "we still need to get millie" blitz cuts in an says "and my loony" bradley says "alright well where are they" moxxie says "I think they're in *gulp* themyscira" bradley says "oh that's the place with only women are aloud in right" blitz says "well luckily we got three girls to help us out" verosika says "we're not going to do that" blitz says "why not" she says "we were only told to do the basketball game" bradley sighs and says "I guess we gotta do the disguises mox" moxxie says "only if blitz does it as well" he says "I'm only doing this for loona" bradley says "alright then let's go boys uh I mean girls" with a giggle blitz then growls as he puts the wig on.