Prologue

The great hall was full of kids from the age of 11-17. All of them chatting, though not everyone was happy.

Those who knew that Voldemort was back, were weary. And a certain boy who lived was certainly not happy. Harry Potter.

Its been 4 years that his sister's been kidnapped, even the best aurors she was not found. Therefore proclaim dead, but is she?

Hermione and Ron were bickering like they do everyday, kind of a habit. "I bet 3 galleons they'll start dating in 3 years " said Ginny to Harry. "2 years and a half" smirked harry as if he was confident in his answer. "deal".

The hall's door open revealing tonks, moody, Kingsley, Remus, Sirius (he was found innocent), minister fudge and the weasleys.

"may I ask why you lots are here? " asked Dumbledore confused as to why these people arrived at Hogwarts." We received a letter,uhm telling us to be here" set Molly Weasley now uncertain. Many nod her statement

Out of nowhere a bright light took over the hall, making everyone Shield their eyes because of the brightness. At the light begin to disappear, there are five movies and a note. Dumbledore went to grab the note, but before he casted 'revelio' to see if it was from Deatheaters.

" oh well, the note says"

Dear Hogwarts!

My name's lady Hogwarts, and I know everyone's curious as to why I sent these movies for you all to watch the life of Beatrice Potter.

It may sound impossible but even with your best aurors you can't find her.BUT! I want you to watch her life and what happened after she was kidnapped.

Thank you have a nice movie sessions.

Everyone was wide-eyed. " how's that even possible?" Asked
someone

" well magic exist doesn't it?" said Professor McGonagall, who deep down was eager to know what happened to the girl that she saw the first time, Beatrice was a super cheerful girl, but as she was sorted into a different house her brother created a resentment towards her. and she became sadder and sadder each time.

Remus and Sirius were excited.
They never saw their nice and they really want to. Harry never talked about her, and they never knew why. But when tonks told them what happened they were sad for the boy. One thing they didn't know is why she was at the black lake the time she was kidnapped.

Harry was happy and sad. Happy that his sister is alive but sad at what he did to her and misses her and he's afraid at what is Mother and Father Figure will react at how he treated his sister just because she was a Slytherin.

The twin were excited they're like Beatrice. Trixie as they call her she wasn't only nice, sweet, caring girl but very good at pranking.

Neville was happy and sad as well happy that his best friend is alive but sad that he didn't know if she was okay.

Ron was afraid of his family and Hermione was speechless.

A/n
Her original name was beatric and she changed it to Nova Black. So don't worry I didn't messed up the name