.5.

Suddenly there was a bright light that shine throughout the Great Hall, making everyone Shield their eyes. As the light faded there stood the Avenger in their Almighty Glory.

"Where are we? " Steve question

"Hogwarts." Nova reply surprising all the Avengers.

Nova looked around the Great Hall suddenly her eyes landed on the golden Trio. Maintaining a straight face she broke the eye contact.

"I think we should introduce ourselves and tell them which year we came from."Said Nova.

" Steve Rogers 2012."

"Tony Stark."

"Bruce Banner."

"Thor son of Odin."

"Natasha Romanoff."

"Nova black."

Professor McGonagall then proceeded to explain to The Avengers on what's Happening Here, and why they are here.

" now everyone please take a seat. we know that your present is be important, so please take and seat and may the movie continue."

The screen unpause, and the scenes change to Bruce, Tony and Nova working in the lab.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with sylvig's reports of the tesseract. But it's going to take weeks to process." Bruce stated scanning Loki's scepter.

" if we bypass their Mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around 600 teraflops." Tony spoke up pressing some buttons.

"I look awesome." said Tony
while the Avengers just rolled their eyes with a small noticeable smiles on their faces.

" all I packed was a toothbrush." Bruce while Nova smile at him.

" you know, you two should come by Stark Tower sometime. Top 10 floors, all R&D. You'd love it. It's Candyland." Tony offered at him and Nova walked towards the scepter.

" thanks, but the last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem." Bruce admitted.

" I live there now got a flat. Might have to move though, Venom likes to make breakfast and it doesn't end well for me or the neighbors." Nova chuckle

" Ah..what a sight I never thought I'd like to see. " Sigh Tony.

"Trust me you don't. " Nova replied.

" you loved my blueberry waffles." Venom scoff in her head.

" better if they weren't burnt." Nova respond through her mind.

" well I promised a stress-free environment. No tension, no surprises." Tony said before shocking Bruce.

"Ironic" snort Nova

"Ow!" Bruce exclaim

Tony walk around the table and shocked novas back making the woman wines slightly and rub her back.

"I am happy to eat Tony Stark." Venom growl.

Tony who sit next to Nova move away from her slightly, as Nova smirked.

"no, no you cannot eat Tony Stark" Nova laugh while Tony look at the woman startle

" How dare you laughed at my fear!" yelled Tony making the other Avengers laughed at him as well.

"Guys" He whine.

"Hey" Steve yell seeing the commotion.

"uh-oh here come the angry granpa telling you to get of his lawn~" said Tony in a sing-song voice.

" Nothing?" Tony look between the two.

" Are you nuts?" Steve questioned, entering room.
d
"you can say that." Nova mumbled, while Tony cast an offended look her way

" Jury's out. you really have got a lid on it haven't you, both of you." Tony said as Nova shook her head with small smile." What's your Secret? Mellow jazz, Bingo drums, huge bags of weeds?"

" I'll take some of you got some." Nova mumble looking at the Sceptre while Tony chuckled.

"Nova!"

"Sorry doll face! "

A/n

please read
I'm updating every Sunday from now on because my schedule is all full I can't even touch my phone till 12pm I'm supposed to get ready for cram school right now and it not even 6am yet so