.8.

"What are you doing Mr. Stark?" Fury asked, storming into the room.

"Uh-oh pirate man is angry~" Sang Wade, seemingly happy.

"You little-" Tony was interrupted by a shoe being thrown at his face by none other than Nova.

"Shut up you man whore." Said Nova.

"Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you." Tony retaliated.

"you're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Fury glared.

"We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." Bruce pointed over at a screen.

"Yeah, you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss. What is 'phase 2'?" Tony quizzed.

A slam echoed through the room as Steve entered, placing a large gun on the table. Nova looked up at the gun and her eyes widened in shock before they glared at Fury.

"Dang he's hot." Whispered Wade to a fellow Hufflepuff.

"Not the time to be gay Wade."

"Bitch I'm Bi."

"Shhhhh."

"Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me." Steve apologize.

"Hot."

"We get it Wade shut the fuck up."

"ERIC!!"

"Sorry Minnie!!"

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're making-" Fury began.

"I'm sorry, Nick what were you lying?" Tony asked spinning the screen he was using. "I'd also like to know who I'm working with."

"I was wrong, director." Steve began, though Tony's comment confused him. "The world hasn't change a bit."

"Did you know about this?" Bruce question Natasha as her and Thor entered the room.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor? You too, Nova?" Natasha asked.

"Poison Onyx, more like." Tony mumbled as Nova stiffened.

Harry glared at Tony. How dare he say that and make his sister uncomfortable. He need to figure out how to get his sister to talk to him, then he'll convince her to come back to him.

"Yeah, I'll do that" He mumbled, nodding to himself.

Meanwhile Sirius Black has been sitting in his seat, quietly thinking to himself. He didn't know what to think about these people that is currently sitting with his niece, millions of thoughts cross his mind all at once. He think about how his niece will be in a lot of danger, how she could die from doing these things, but the one thought that stayed on his mind like an unwavering piece of flower standing all alone is,

"As long as she's happy." Sirius mumbled to himself, while Remus smile knowingly.

"I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed." Bruce chuckled.

"Loki is manipulating you both." Natasha states as she moved towards Nova and Bruce.

"And you've been doing what, exactly? Huh, doll face?" Nova rose her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please she's so hot." Said Ginny. Nova rose her eyebrows in surprise, at the same time as Harry.

"Neither of you came here because I bat my eyelashes at you." Natasha argued.