.9.

Nova, Bruce and Natasha all got blown backwards and landed below. Nova rolled over with a small groan and saw Natasha next to her.

"You okay?" The taller woman asked.

"Yeah. We're okay." Natasha spoke in her earpiece, grunting from the metal on her leg.

Nova's eyes widened and she move towards the woman and began trying to tug it off. The two assassins looked up when Bruce began to pant heavily.

"Oh shit." Said someone.

Sirius, Remus and Potter was anxiously sitting hoping Nova was gonna be okay.

"We're okay right?" Natasha asked looking between the two of them.

"Asked me later." Nova mumbled.

Everybody was worried for the two assassins, but most people was still amused at how Nova was handling the situation and how much she resemble both James Potter and Sirius Black with her attitude at the moment.

Bruce continued to groan as he tried not to Hulk out. Nova kept on tugging the metal that landed on Natasha knowing that if she turned into Venom it would only anger Bruce more.

"Doctor?" Natasha asked. "Bruce you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're going to be okay. Listen to me."

"I'm so sorry about this." Bruce tried to apologize to both Natasha and Nova, but they just sent him a look, telling him it's okay.

"Are you hurt?" Some agents asked, entering the place where they'd fallen. The two women just waved them away while they quickly got the message.

"We're going to be okay. Alright? I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never ever-" Natasha got cut off.

"You're life?" Bruce's voice had shifted deeper as the women glance to each other in worry.

Bruce groaned and grunted before throwing his head back and turning green. His shirt ripped off as his whole body got larger. The man began to scamper away as he transformed further.

"Bruce." Nova mumbled when he looked back to them.

Bruce began roaring in anger as both Nova and Natasha strained to remove the metal. the tall woman eventually tugged off and Natasha moved from under it.

Nova grabbed the red heads hand and began pulling her away, but they stopped when they spotted the Hulk. He turned around and glared at the two, growling.

"Trust me." Nova whispered.

"Wha-" Natasha got cut off with a grunt as Nova picked her up over her shoulder.

"I ship it." Whisper Ginny to Luna and Neville, which they nodded.

The stairs beneath them began crumbing but Venom stretch a gooby limb, clinging to the railing above as he got them up. Natasha rolled from the woman shoulder as Nova grabbed her bridal style with venom swinging from panel to panel as the hulk snarled and followed.

Sirius who was still worried for Nova silently glared at Natasha ( even though his niece made the move.)

Eventually, the two came to a stop as Nova put Natasha back down and Venom sunk back into the woman's body. Heavy footsteps sounded as they tried to hide.

Natasha pulled outa gun while Nova just keep walking, she had Venom if she needed him. A roaring sounded next to them, startling the two woman. Natasha shot at a pipe above startling the Hulk.

Nova and Natasha began running again as the hulk smash more things to try and get to them. Nova picked up Natasha again as the red head cling to the other woman.

The hulk hit Nova in the back making her fly in the air, Natasha heading for the wall. The ebony haired women twisted her body around as Venom enveloped the two, keeping them from much harm.

Venom sunk back into her body as Natasha groaned. Hulk started to storm towards the two as Nova moved in front of Natasha who was still mid panic. before he could slapped the woman, Thor shoved him into a wall.

Nova spun back to see Natasha sitting there still panicking. The tall women crouched down in front of the red head who wasn't really focusing on anything. 

Natasha was cringing to herself. People are seeing her vulnerable side which is a big no no.

"Natasha?" Nova asked, softly but got no reply. "Fuck. Hey Tasha." The ebony haired woman gently grabbed the red head face in her hands, causing Natasha to look at her. "You're okay. It's over, alright?"

"WE SHIP IT."  Scream half of the kids in the hall while the other half just nod a long. Which defuse almost all the serious tension.

"Nuh-uh you're getting married when you're fifty." Said Sirius pointing his finger at Nova, who does the most matured thing, sticking her tongue out at him.

Natasha looked into the other woman's eyes as she gripped Nova's wrists still trying to calm down. Nova began calming her down with a breathing technique and she eventually came back to reality.

"Does anybody copy?"  Fury asked over the coms.

"This is agent Romanoff. I copy." Natasha answer shakily.

Nova stood up straight and held out her hand which Natasha took and stood up. The redhead surprising the tall woman by pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Shorty~" Teased Nova, which earned her a hit to the head as usual.

"Thank you." Natasha smiled slightly before running off.

Nova ran the other way and ran, trying to get to Loki's cell. When she got there, she saw Coulson on the floor bleeding. The woman crouched down beside him just as Fury was joining them.

"Oh no."

"Sorry boss." Coulson apologized weakly. "They got rabbited."

"Just stay awake." Fury tried. "Eyes on me."

"No, I'm clocking out here." Coulson breathed.

Everybody was sad. They liked the man.

"Not an option." Fury stated.

"It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work if they didn't have something...to..." Coulson trailed off as he passed away.

Fury bowed his head as Nova stood back up. Fury stood as paramedics came over to take Coulson's body away. With a small sigh, Nova walked back to the main room of the hellacarrier and plopped down on a chair.

"Are you okay?" Venom asked, stretching his head from her shoulder and facing the woman.

"I'm good, Venom." Nova nodded, patting his head.

{996}

A/n some Nova and Nat Moment :) There'll be more in the future I promise. this is a bit of a short chapter so sorry abt that. I'm currently writing this in the school library lol. See you guys in the future chapter byeeeeeeeeeeee.