.3.

The scenes change to Nova wearing a black hoodie tight black skinny jeans and combat boots.

" I still can't get over the fact that, that's the older Beatrice"

"honestly same"

Nova had been told she was needed for her science and technology knowledge. The young girl was insanely smart and she knew it but never show it.The helicopter landing broke her train of thought.

The two got off the helicopter and walk towards where Steve Rogers and Phil Coulson leaving a jet.

"Whoaa"

"That soo cool.. " much to everyone surprise that was Draco malfoys that said it.

"Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers, Nova black." Phil introduced.

"Black?"

"She used my last name..?"

"No idiot that's probably the only thing she remembers, the names that those people gave her." Remus sigh sadly, while Harry.. Harry he was jealous and sad, not only that his little sister didn't remember him, she also have somebody else last name and not share his.

"Ma'am. Ma'am. "steve greeted

"He's such a gentlemen." lavender sigh while Parvatie just shaked her head, looking done with her friend.

"Hi." Nat replied as Nova just not it "they need you on the bridge they're starting the face-Trace."

"See you there." Phil said before leaving the group.

" it was quite the buzz around here finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign is Captain America trading cards yet?"Nat ask

"What a trading card?" a first year hufflepuff ask.

" it's a muggle version of the chocolate frog card, the only difference is it doesn't move."
a slytherin reply, while some of the Gryffindor look shock wondering why a slimy snake, know all of this information.

"Trading cards?" Steve quizzed.

" They're vintage. he's very proud" Natasha continued.

Ahead Bruce Banner was moving awkwardly on his feet as he looked around Nova stuttered in her step as she spot the doctor.

" I smell fan girl. " A fifth year Griffindor name Wade wilson stated in a sing-song voice

"Doctor Banner" Steve called.

" yeah, hi." Bruce shook his hand."They told me you'd be coming."

" Word is you can find a cube." Steve stated

" is that the only word on me?" Bruce asked and Nova looked at him sympathetically, knowing exactly how it felt.

"Only word I care about. " Steve said

"huh...."

"uh hi I'm Bruce" he held out his hand for Nova who shook it immediately.

" oh yeah I know" she smiled

"see fan girl"

"We get it Wade"

"W-what? " He stuttered

" I read your paper on gamma radiation. it were brilliant " Nova grinned rough British accent thick.

"I see another Harry"

"What?! how do you know that?
we're nothing alike" said Harry while Sirius and Remus glare at him.