.2.

Nova woke up with a sharp breath as the she stuck to her sweaty body, after re-living one of the worst moment in her life. Venom's head stretch from her body as he looks to her.

"whoaa that's Beatrice?!?"

"I can't believe she looks like that!"

"Look at those tattoo!"

"she so cool!"

" THAT'S MY NIECE EVERYONE!!" Exclaimed sirius loud voice echoing through the Great Hall

"We get it padfoot now sit down"
said Remus looking so done with Sirius.

"I'm sorry" Venom voice

" you did nothing wrong" Nova mumbled, running a hand through her short hair.

"gosh she's hot! " someone exclaimed at the back of the great gall making Sirius, Remus, and Harry glare at them.

" we should go back there and kill them all" The creature sneerd protective over the young woman.

" no. we did that already." the tattooed woman denied walking into her kitchen in her underwear and sport bra.

"LOOK AWAY!!! " yelled Sirius, Remus and Harry making all the boys and men in the great hall look away.

"I'm hungry." Venom whined as she chuckled.

" yeah so am I. fancy that left over Pizza?" Nova ask moving to her fridge in her apartment.

"I'm hungry." said Ron

"shush it and starve" snap Harry while Ron looked offended.

" ham and pineapple?"Venom ask

"WHO EAT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA?!? "

"THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!?!"

" Oui oui. " she replied, pulling out the box.

Venom hummed in agreement as Nova moved to the sofa and began playing The green Mile. the two ate the pizza in Silence, the only thing heard was the TV until the apartment door was opened which didn't pass the woman's ear after being trained so specifically.

"uh-oh"

"I'm scared.. "

Natasha Romanoff entered the apartment sneakily, so she thought a sharp knife came barreling towards her and only missed her head by a millimeter as it lodged into the wall.

"oh my God... my heart just stopped for a moment"

"Is it because she's hot or the knife?"

"both"

Nova stood from the black leather sofa and stalks towards the woman before placing her arms on her throat while Natasha's hand went to her forearm.

"Kinky.. "muttered Sirus only to be slapped upside the head by Remus.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here right now?" Nova spat pulling the knife from the wall and holding it against the redheads cheek

"Why so Sirius?"

"Padfoot...just shut up"

" because if you don't help us, everyone might die" Natasha spoke, voice shaking slightly

" What?!? "

"How?!? "

"Oh that dramatic." Was Nova's reply.

" that's what you have to say?" Natasha raised an eyebrow, glancing Downs at the young woman's body not-so-subtly checking her out.

"Nuh-uh NO BOYS AND GIRLS!!"
Shouted you-know-who again.

"Ah,one more thing. I know I have great tits but my eyes are up here doll face." Nova smirk as Natasha visibly flush at the nickname.

"like father like daughter" said Sirius remembering his best friend and Brother James.

" don't call me doll face" Natasha stated, hiding the shiver it sent down her spine. clearly she didn't hide it well enough because Nova smirk widen.