Chapter 2: Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da

Ryu POV

I look down on the city I saw a group of men walked in the 'From Dust Till Dawn' shop. Then I see a girl had jumped from the shop window with her weapon on her shoulder, and the goons started to fight with her, but she can dodge all of the attacked and sent the last goon to his boss, who had orange hair color with black hat.

Ryu: So Ruby have grown up... She still look short, hm... Maybe she didn't eat her vegetables. Anyway, guess I better help out.

I put a card in my Neo Diendriver, point it up and press the trigger.

Ryu: Henshin!

Kamen Rider: Diend!

Ryu: I will give you a hand.

Man: You are worth every cent. Truly, you were. *dropped cigar* Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... I'm afraid this is where we part ways. *raised his crane with is a gun to the girl*

Ruby POV

Kamen Rider: Knight!

I follow that guy and then saw another man there. Who is this guy? I never saw him or heard about him before he looks like a knight.

The man then deflect the bullet  his sword and make a lot of smokes when it's gone, there's no sign of him I turned to an opposite building I saw him climbed the ladder tried to escape, I jump to the building and saw the man came after him too

Ruby: Hey!

Man: Persistent...

The bullhead appears behind him and then jumped into it

Man: End of the line, Red and er... Knight? *throws the red dust to us and then shoots it* Whoohoohoohoo!

Then a woman, with blonde hair, appears in front of us, and she attacks the bullhead, a man walked inside it, she tries to stop it by summoning the storm cloud then attacked it and then the woman appears, then attacks us, the ground started to have a light.

Attack Rider: Blast!

A barrage of bullet was fire at the bullhead, as I look I see him the one that kidnap my brother. Then a woman inside the bullhead shot fire at us, the knight guy just vanish, but the blonde woman managed to save me all while him just dodge it, however the bullhead managed to get away too. 

Diend: Tsk. They got away...

I point my rifle at him and shot, he dodge it.

Ruby: YOU! What did you do to my brother!?

Diend: Brother? Ohhhh, that right I forgot you have a brother.

Ruby: Where is he!? What did you do to him!?

Diend: I think the real question is: Why did you do that to him?  

Ruby: I-I didn't mean it...