Chapter 4: The Reveal

Ryu POV

It's already been a week since I join Beacon, thing still go like normal but with no Cinder this time. Jaune getting his ass kick by Cardin like normal, Pyrrha some how have a crush on Jaune but he's to dumb to know, Ren is making pancake for Nora, I been messing with both Ruby and Yang by continuing talking like my old self by bringing up think that reminded them of me or using the darker story from my other version the have similar back story like me. Weiss won't leave me alone now, she is trying to find out how I know so much about her family and their secrets. Blake is really taking a liking to sushi and keep asking me to take her out so she can eat more, we came to an agreement that I will take her out once 2 week.

Ozpin: Ryu mind if we have a little chat?

Ryu: Sure what do you want to talk about?

Ozpin: You old family Rose.

Ryu: So what?

Ozpin: Do you want to reveal your old self to them or not?

Ryu: I was think about it, maybe I will but I will do it myself.

Ozpin: And how are you going to do that?

Ryu: This Friday the school have family day right? The day where parents or guardian of the student will come to school to see them right?

Ozpin: That correct.

Ryu: Great how about I but up a show for them.

Ozpin: I'm listening.

Ryu: A concert.

Ozpin: I see.

Ruby POV

Ruby: Yang I'm telling you, I think Ryu Kaito is Ryu Rose, our brother.

Yang: Ruby please, as much as I want to agree with you. He may talk like him and the story of the friends that he made, are similar to him but... he have blonde hair and he don't know about what we did to him do you really think he will be nice to us if he knew the truth?

I shake my head

Yang: I know you miss him, I do to but one day we will find him and fix our mistake.

Time skip to Friday

We were all gathering in the ballroom waiting for the concert to begin. We were all excited because this is the first time Beacon family day event have a concert. We saw Ryu walk out with a man with black hair and a pink camera on with him. They both holding guitar some more people walk out with some more music instrument.

3 POV

Ryu: Hello, to day is Beacon family and event where students and there love one came to see each other. But not all of us are lucky enough to have our family came on this day. So to day I play two songs to memorize my father. I hope you will enjoy it.

They started play their instrument and Ryu begin to sing.

Ryu: *sing*

Remember again

The background is is black and white with dead tree moving slowly to the right to see Ryu sitting down sad

Inside a world of broken words you cannot hide

you try to find the reasons why, as days collide

the seconds keep on passing, without a sound, you turn around