Chapter 16: Sister's Jealousy

Yang POV

Yang: We're back.

Blake: So how do it go?

Yang: He won't forgive, but he don't hate us.

Blake: Well at least that a win.

Weiss: What wrong with Ruby? Why is she sad?

Yang: Oh, another version of her came and fought Ryu.

WB: What!?

Yang: She fought him, because she mistaken him for her brother killer Dark Decade.

Weiss: Oh so where is she?

Yang: She is having some other world sibling bonding time with Ryu. And that make Ruby sad.

Blake: Ok?

Ruby: Seeing her just make me felt worst, not only that I didn't get any closer to him but now there is another me that will replace me as his SISTER!

Weiss: Wow. That new.

Seeing Ruby like this isn't making me feel any better, now looking back Ryu always care for Ruby and me even though we treated him like shit, he still care for us. I really am dumb for not noticing it sonner.

Time Skip

Blake POV

We have classes today, we where having breakfast we then see Ryu and the other Ruby walking toward us

Weiss: So you are the other Ruby.

Rose: Hello, you guy can call me Rose.

 Blake: Hi.

Rose: So you became a students here at Beacon instead of becoming the leader of the fang.

Blake: What!?

Rose: I travel through dimension too, I see a lot of strange things.

Weiss: Oh really? Like what?

Rose: Well there is a world where the Schnee take over the world, I didn't want to fine out what happen there so I just left.

Pyrrha: Wow.

Rose: Oh you are the yandere girl that kill any girl that came to close to my brother. In that one dimension.

Ryu: Wait. What kind of world have you been in to?

Rose: It's complicated, I was to focusing on finding him I didn't spend more then much time in those world.

Ryu: Listen. Every journey begins with a single tep. We just have to have patience.

Rose: You right.

Ryu: Whatever you lose, you'll fine it again. But what you throw away you'll never get back. You hold on to the memory that you make with your world me, when you lose him you fine me. Remember that.

Rose: I will.

She seem so happy talking with him and he is giving her life lesson so this is his brother side, as I turn toward Ruby and Yang they are looking down saded, I kinda felt bad seeing them like this

Blake: Hey you guy ok?

They both shake their head 

Time Skip

We are in Mrs Goodwitch class as Pyrrha challenge Rose for a sparing match

Pyrrha: Don't hold back on me ok.

Rose: Sure.

She then put on her driver as take out a watch

Rose!