Chapter 18: Savior or Destroyer

3 POV

After the match Ryu had disappear and no one know where he is. Suddenly grimms started attacking Beacon as Cinder interrupt the announcer as she began to do her speech

Cinder: This wasn't a tragedy, this wasn't an accident-

Gun shot was heard everyone then heard a male voice

???: Your doomsday is calling, your doomsday is calling.

Cinder: Who the hell are you!?

???: Tōrisugari no Kamen Rider da. Oboete oke.

The transmission was cut as peoples was left confused and worry about the situation. An Nevermore attack the stadium but suddenly a a warrior in with white with a rocket in hand fly at and hit it, successfully stopping the grimm, it was Fourze as he fly off fighting the thing alone.

Ironwood: What is going on?

Soldier: Sir! A large amount of grimms is heading towards us, we requested back up-

Suddenly a warrior in green and black having insect theme armor running towards the grimms it was OOO, he then multiple into thousands as they all fight off the grimms killing it. On the other side as samurai theme warrior is cutting down grimm left and right Gaim won't let any of them pass, and the last side a warrior in red with wizard theme armor using magic to destroy the grimms on the side. OOO, Gaim and Wizard from a triangle barrier protecting the people inside while killing off the army of grimms out side.

Ozpin: So you knew this would happen.

Mercury and Emerald was run to the build where Cinder plan to meet them but on the way they was stopped by two armor warrior one was green and black the other was red and blue.

W: Now, count up your sins!

Build: The laws of victory have been set!

Mercury didn't have mechanic legs he only have normal prosthetic he won't be much help while Emerald illusion didn't work on them.

Ironwood: Oz! What is going on?

Ozpin: No need to worry too much, the heros for our world is defending it.

On the bullhead where Roman was locked up, as Neo fighting off Zi-o in his Zi-o II form, the element of surprise that she have won't work on him because of the ability to see in the future Zi-o will always know where she will attack next.

Roman: Neo was is going on out there!?

On top of Beacon as three bullhead landed and Adam and the White Fang walk out with the other two having Ursa, before they could do much three warriors appear one was holding a hammer wearing pink with a videogames character theme, the next on wear dark black with bright orange floating ominously like a ghost and lastly the last one have a red suit with a wheel on his chest having a car theme. A red car stard going circle around the bullheads

Adam: What the?

Drive then move with it kicking and destroy all the bullheads and grimms. Ex-Aid fought against the other white fang member and grimms he jumped dodging their attack then when landed he hit them with his hammer. Ghost was fighting Adam, he moved swiftly dodging Adam attack then counter attack.

Suddenly an Aurora Curtain appear in the middle of the stadium as Dark Decade walk out.

D. Decade: Everyone! Please hear me out. You all might be thinking that you are save but you all aren't! The is a Fiend among us here, that Fiend have destroyed many worlds he blend in with us, he trick us by being on our side gaining our trust then when we let out guard down he will take away everything that we have, he travel across the multiverses and any world that he came in contact with have been destroyed.