Chapter 2: Playful Childe

Childe woke up to the sweet kisses of Zhongli. Childe's back still hurting from last night.

Good morning, Childe. Zhongli hummed while cuddling Childe in his arms. 

Does your back still hurt?
Zhongli asked while caressing Childe's ass. Z-zhongli what are you doing... Childe asked even though he already knows what he's doing.

Nothing, just caressing your ass.. Zhongli answered back while licking Childe's earlobe.

Hnhg.. Zhongli stop it... Childe moaned while Zhongli was enjoying his reactions to his movements.

Zhongli then topped Childe and kissed him. His hand wrapping around Childe's wrists...

Spread your pretty little ass for me, Childe. Zhongli whispered seductively to Childe.

After a while...

Childe wakes up with his back aching worse than it had earlier. He looked to his left only to see Zhongli not there anymore.

Were you looking for me, darling? Zhongli smirked. 

My back hurts, couldn't you be a little softer next time? Childe said while blushing.

My my, I'm sorry, dear. Do you need my help to take a bath? Zhongli said while walking closer to Childe.

Childe nodded which gave Zhongli the signal to carry him bridal style. 

In the bathroom...

Zhongli was waiting for the bathtub to be filled with water while Childe was sitting comfortably. While Zhongli was adding the body wash, Childe made Zhongli's hair wet.

Zhongli sighed and ruffled his hair. O Archons, you look so hot.. Childe said to which Zhongli chuckled.

Childe touched Zhongli's ears and then pulled him. Zhongli being soaked and his clothes not doing their purpose.

You seem playful today, don't you? Zhongli said while unbuttoning his shirt.