Chapter 4: Xiangsheng

Zhongli wakes up by the sweet chirping of the birds.

Feeling new to the treatment and Childe cuddling him instead of him doing that to Childe.

It has been years since he fell in love for the first time. After Guizhong died, he would always be lonely and stoic. 

But on the inside, he always wanted to be with someone who can love and accept him as he is.

To his surprise, one mortal did and he started to fall in love again. It was Childe.

He knows that one day, he would also have to let go of Childe and be alone again.

Are you awake Xiangsheng? Childe asks with a smirk

W-what did you say? Zhongli blushes as he was confused.

Don't tell me you already forgot what happened yesterday, you told me to start calling you that. I couldn't refuse your request because your lewd face looked so cute and hot. As well as because you let me in your tight hole for the first time Childe said, teasing him.

Should I show yo- Before Childe could finish his sentence, Zhongli covered Childe's mouth from preventing him to continue what he was going to say.

Childe chuckled and pecked Zhongli on the cheek, Don't worry, I like it better when you're in me he winked.

Making Zhongli blush even more and look in a different direction.

I'll go prepare breakfast while you wait here since I'm pretty sure your back hurts Childe confidently said with a smile before getting out of bed and leaving the room.

Zhongli sighs and goes inside the bathroom. In the mirror, he looked at his body that was full of hickies and bruises.

Zhongli then took a warm and calming bath after a long night...

Childe in the kitchen..

I should make his favorite mora meat Childe said while looking at some ingredients.

While Childe was preparing the table, a hand embraced him in the back which made him flinch.

X-xiangsheng? Childe nervously said putting the dish on the table before turning around since his position seemed to be a little dangerous.

Zhongli then kissed him on the lips shoving his tongue on Childe's and intertwining them. 

Meanwhile, Childe was confused but went with the flow. Both of them fighting over dominance.

AUTHOR: OK, ASAJESUS FOR EVERYONE