Chapter 5: Xiangsheng 2

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS NSFW, I REPEAT IT IS NSFW NOT SLIGHT!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

How can he stand up after what I did to him? Childe wondered while choking on the kiss.

Zhongli then broke the kiss and caressed Childe's cheek.

D-didn't I tell you to wait for me? Childe stuttered.

About what you said earlier when you said that it was better when I was in you Zhongli said with an innocent smile. 

W-why are we talking about this early in the morning, we should eat breakfast first... Childe answered avoiding what Zhongli said.

Zhongli then looked at Childe. I-I made mora meat your- Childe was cut as soon as Zhongli placed his finger on Childe's mouth to shush him.

I'll take you as my meal instead Zhongli said adding Oh and keep calling me Xiangsheng.

Zhongli then brought Childe's face closer to his and kissed his lips. His hands going under the shirt of Childe and pinching his nipples.

Childe moans to his action which made Zhongli even more aroused. Last night, he gave Childe a chance to top him but now he's claiming what is supposed to be always his.

Zhongli breaks the kiss and proceeds to giving him hickies on the neck and his collarbone while his hands were busy removing Childe's boxers.

Z-zhongli..s..stop...mmm~ Childe moans. What did I tell you to call me? And your body says either wise. Zhongli answered while grinding his hardened member on Childe's earning him another moan. 

Zhongli's hand was now teasing Childe's ass by touching his hole. Now tell me what's the magic word?

L-let's not do it here.. X-xiangsheng... Childe stuttering to the treatment he is receiving.

That was not the answer I was expecting but alright, after all, it would be a nuisance if your back aches so much that we can't continue any longer Zhongli answered as he carries Childe facing him to their bedroom.

Zhongli throws Childe on the bed then crawled on top of him. His hands making their way to his ass once again.

His hole being abused as soon as Zhongli shoves his long and thick fingers in giving Childe the urge to moan his new nickname.

Ahh~ X-xiangsheng... Childe moans as his hands were being restrained by Zhongli's hand.

Zhongli getting more turned on, fastens his finger's pace and shoving them deeper in Childe's swollen hole.

As Childe was about to release, Zhongli stops earning himself a frown face from Childe.

Tell me first the magic word, then I will give what you want He says while licking his fingers that were covered in Childe's liquid.

I want your cock in me, Xiangsheng~ Childe said preparing himself for what is about to happen.

With that, Zhongli elevates Childe towards him and positions his cock to Childe's hole.

As Zhongli clasps his hand at Childe, he rams his cock into Childe's hole.

This causes Childe to moan loudly with his teary eyes shutting. 

Zhongli thrusting deep into Childe, his hands fondling Childe's dick and his mouth licking Childe's nipples.

They both knew it would be a very long day.

AUTHOR: OK LET'S ALL BE HONEST, WE NEED MORE THAN TO TOUCH SOME GRASSES