Chapter 6: Xiangsheng Part 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Author: Sorry for not updating for a long time, I was bombarded with a lot of homework and personal things to do. And also needed some motivation and inspiration to continue the next chapter. So sorry 
😓

It is 8 in the evening as Childe finally decided to visit Zhongli after avoiding him all day just because of what happened yesterday.

Childe felt embarrassed as he was caught off-guarded yet he still liked it.

It makes it look like he's a masochist for Zhongli which somehow already seems true.

As He hesitates on whether he should go inside the office or just wait for his Xiangsheng, the door opens only to see Zhongli about to leave his office.

Childe.. Zhongli says in shock after being avoided all throughout the day.

H-hey... I'm really sorry for- 

Zhongli hugs Childe as he felt relieved.

I thought that I did something wrong this morning for you to avoid me all-day

I'm sorry Xiangsheng Childe replies as he hugged Zhongli back.

Have you eaten Xiangsheng? I cooked some food at home 

Then let's head back shall we Zhongli smiles innocently as he kisses Childe's forehead.

The following contains smut so beware
😈

At their shared home.. 

As soon as they got inside, Zhongli kisses Childe lustfully after not seeing him the whole day.

Xi-xiangsheng.. I thought you were... mmm.. hungry Childe says as he tries to pull away from the kiss but fails.

I am Zhongli answers as he finds a wall to push Childe and lower himself, facing Childe's clothed member.

In response, Childe blushes and disagrees with what Zhongli is about to do only to find himself moaning as Zhongli took Childe's length in his mouth.

Childe's moans echo throughout the house, gripping on Zhongli's hair as his legs start to feel weak.

Zhongli licks Childe's cock as he sucks on it. Meanwhile his index and middle finger slip unto Childe's ass and penetrating it. Precum dripping from Zhongli's full mouth.

I'm v-very close...Xiangsheng.. hngghh... Childe moans as he is very close to reaching his high.

Upon hearing what Childe said, Zhongli stopped which made Childe surprised and annoyed.

Why'd you stopped? Childe asks with a frustrated look on his face.

You can't cum just yet Zhongli replied with a smirk on his face.

Zhongli flips Childe who is now facing the wall, unbuckling his pants as his cock proudly stood hard upwards, poking Childe's ass.

Gripping on Childe's waist and pulling a scarf-like cloth from Childe's clothe as he rams his cock towards Childe's entrance.

His cock feeling the warmth of Childe's velvet-stretched walls.

Zhongli earning a sinful moan from Childe, he could only get more turned on.

Xia-..hnggh...sheng Childe moans which made Zhongli kiss Childe as he continuously abuse Childe's sweet spots and stroking his dick up and down.

Zhongli giving Childe hickeys in his neck giving Childe the urge to arch his back.

C-close.. hnghh.. Childe moaned letting Zhongli know that he was close.

After a few more hits and strokes, Childe reached his climax and came a lot.

Zhongli held Childe closer as he notices how Childe's legs are about to give up.

As Childe pants, he kisses Zhongli and Zhongli kisses back.

I-I'm going to take a bath Childe says as he was about to get out of Zhongli's embrace from behind.

What are you talking about, this is only the beginning

Zhongli replied which made Childe turn around with his flushed look.