Chapter 7: Childe is Sick!!

AUTHOR: LOOK, I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME SO HERE IS A PROPER CHAPTER WITH NO SMUT IN IT 

It was 4 in the afternoon, and Zhongli was sitting on the side of the bed, tending to the poor sick ginger boy. Childe seems to have caught a fever after being fucked by a god. A god who lost his self-control in the heat of the moment and let his human desires chew him up. 

Zhongli felt a sense of regret for not at least holding back on Childe. Though it was the ginger boy who seduced him first. He takes a deep breath and finally decides to go to Bubu Pharmacy to find Baizhu for some help.

I'm sorry, my dear. It seems that it is my fault that you're like this. I'll go and look for Doctor Baizhu please wait for me. Zhongli whispered as he gave a kiss on Childe's forehead.

As Zhongli leaves to go to Bubu Pharmacy, Dottore opens the door to his room after breaking into the house planning to wake up the ginger boy due to an important meeting with the fatui. My my, what happened to you? Do you still think you can challenge The Captain in a duel when you can't even handle not getting sick after getting dicked down by an archon? Tch..
There's gonna be a meeting held today, so you have to wake up. For that reason, let me use you as a guinea pig for this experiment I lately made.

Childe, who has been awake ever since Dottore showed up, finally opens his eyes with a look of disgust and someone who wants to cry after hearing a comrade of him wanting to harm him on his face Me? Your guinea pig? No way! 

Seems like you're already awake. Too bad, I was looking forward to the effects of the potion I made. Dottore says with a grin on his face.

Is this meeting somehow about what happened to Signora? Childe asked with a bit of a worried face on his face.

Correct, it will be held tomorrow, so you better wake up and prepare.

One question tho, don't you also get dicked down by Pantalone?? The ginger boy asked with a smirk to get back at what Dottore said earlier.

W-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! Dottore replied as he was flushed at the sudden question.

Childe was simply just laughing at his reaction