PART 2. THE CEO

SIMON POV:

"If the president would use the new innovation of ours, for sure they'll get the best security they can have. Aside from being secured, they can easily detect and locate the person who want to hacked them. It's the safest way. Well, I hope they'll accept our proposal," I practiced while watching the digital "SM Locator" and I made the app I'm currently trying to invent.

This will pop up soon, not now but soon.

Hays! What the hell life is this?

"Bro, can I have one of your security agent?" Sandro called me over the phone.

"No, they're busy locating those stupid ass who try to ruin my company," I uttered na wala sa mood.

"Heshh, kailangan ko lang kasi-," I cut off his words.

"Dude, you're just flirting with her. Stop calling me right now. I'm not in a good mood," I uttered before I hanged the phone.

I need atleast one institution or other company that will use our innovation. Kahit isa lang. We're totally out of the trend. We lost ratings,we lost all. Ano bang problema ng company namin at lagi nilang pinupunterya.

"Kring! Kring! Kring!" Someone called me.

"Hello, goodafternoon sir. This is Zhiel-," I cutted her off.

"What do you need?" I uttered.

I saw na hindi kumibo ang tumawag sa akin so I just hanged up.

"God damn, waste of time," I uttered then I got into my car to meet one of our clients.

Habang nagdadrive ako, I play the song of One Direction entitled Kiss You.

"Wowww, that's nice," I smirk.

"I hope this client will be our first ever customer. Surely, there company will become safety," I uttered at nagpaharurot ng sasakyan.

"Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on
You can get-get anything that you want
Baby, just shout it out, shout it out
Baby, just shout it out, yeah," I sing loudly na sinsabayan ang kanta ng one direction.

Sa katagalan ng byahe nakarating narin ako sa aking paroroonan.

"Good morning Mr. Simon," the woman greeted me with her dad.

Wow, I never expected this one that he will bring her daughter.

"Good morning Mr. Twirk," I greeted the man while ignoring her daughter's hand.

Well, I'm not here to flirt. I'm here for customer.

"Mr. Simon, I want to introduced you my daughter," he uttered that made me form my tongue and circling it inside my mouth.

"Oh, your daughter. Nice," I responded.

Di ko pinansin ang kanyang anak sa sobrang kaartehan.

"So, Mr. Twirk I would like to introduced you our platform where you can use it for the safety of your company," I started without giving them a signal dahil naiinis ako sa anak niyang todo pagpapansin.

"That's good Mr. Simon but if you're trying to convince me, it won't work out because the CEO of my company is my daughter," he uttered na nakakapagpalaki ng mata sa akin.

"Damn," napangiwi ako sa kapalpakang aking ginawa.

"Should I, introduced it to her?" I asked.

"Yeah Mr. Simon," he answered.

Nakita ko pang ngumisi ang anak niya sa akin in a flirty way kaya ako ngumiti nalang ng peke for the sake of my company.

"Uhm, Hi Ms. Twirk. Are you ready to hear my proposal," I said.

"Yeah, Mr. Cutie pie," she said na nagpapatindig ng aking balahibo. Sarap sabuyan ng mainit na tubig.

"Well, okay. Here is "SM Locator," this small gadgets will allow you to open your location and you can see other locations too all over the world. This means that, if you're going to locate where your boyfriend is then you can easily find him. Another important of this is, you can track easily the person who would try to hack your privacy in any media platforms. So, maganda talaga ito gamitin in terms of security and privacy," I explained our innovation to her but when I looked at her she just keep staring to my face.

"What the fuck is this girl's doing," I uttered to myself while I again stick my tongue to each left and right side of my mouth dahil sa inis.

"Uhm, any reaction miss?" I ask.

"Miss?" Sabi ko while tapping her shoulder.

"Ah yeah, nice. Accepted," sabay kawala pa niya sa titig niya sa akin.

"Thank you so much miss. Well to add up, if you'll use only the app then it's nice but if you use together with our gadgets "SM Locator," others would have hard time to locate you because of your SM LOCATOR'S privacy. So better you will use both the app and the device para mas strong at mas advantage sa inyo," I uttered while smiling at her.

This is our first customer so kinakailangan kong maging mabait sa babaeng papansin nato.

"Okay Cutiepie, dad let's have it," the daughter uttered that made my smile genuine.

"Yeah we should because it will surely work," her dad uttered while smiling.

"Thank you Sir," sabi ko pa na lumiwanag ang aking mga mukha.

Nakikipagkamayan ako sa ama ng babae habang ang babae. Yumakap pa sa akin at hinalikan pa ako sa aking mukha. That really gross. I plan to wiped it pero baka bawiin pa ng babae ang desisyon niya kaya nagtiis ako hanggang makarating sa sasakyan.

Agad akong pumunta sa sasakyan ko.

"Yuck, that girl really annoyed me," I uttered while wiping all my face with the use of wipes.

Pinaandar ko ang sasakyan ko and yeah, ang saya-saya ng araw nato. We have one customer. Pero kailangan meron pang iba para lalaganap itong device namin.

"Kring! Kring! Kring!" My phone rings suddenly.

"Good morning Sir Simon, we have problems in our company," the manager called me na naghahatid na naman ng masamang balita.

"Don't ruin my mood now. Let's talked about it next time," I uttered.

"But boss, it's impor-," I hanged the phone dahil naiinis na ako sa boses ng manager ng kompanya ko.

"I'm in my mood right now. No one should ruin this," I sighed and rolled my eyes.