Two

°•.•╔✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╗•.•°

B e a u t i f u lㅤ& ㅤo d d

.•°•╚✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╝•°•.

"Who are you?"

Taehyun's smile faded when he heard that. How could he not remember him when they had just met yesterday? Especially when Taehyun had accidentally injured him. He should have left quite an impression on him.

Taehyun had went up to Beomgyu during break time, confident that he could strike up a conversation with him easily. He had greeted Beomgyu and sat down beside him under the tree.

"I'm Taehyun, you don't remember?" Taehyun frowned. "I was the one who caused that" He pointed to the bump on his forehead.

"Oh... I see." Beomgyu examined the boy before him before he averted his gaze and looked into the horizon quietly.

Taehyun felt wronged. No one had showed him this kind of reaction before. This was the first time he felt rejected. How could Beomgyu not remember him at all? Taehyun was so popular, and he was sure that he was very good looking too. And he was literally the first student who managed to talk to him. Or was Beomgyu trying to act like he didn't recognise him? But Beomgyu had looked genuinely confused when he asked who he was.

"I'm Beomgyu" Beomgyu said all of a sudden.

Taehyun's brows furrowed deeper. He already introduced himself yesterday, why was he doing it again? "You already told me yesterday."

"Is that so?" Beomgyu sounded apathetic.

Did Beomgyu have a really bad memory?

"Yeah... You really don't remember our encounter?"

"Uh...no." Beomgyu answered honestly.

Taehyun was beyond shocked. What was wrong with the older boy? Was he that uninterested in everyone?

"That's okay" Taehyun looked away from Beomgyu and stared ahead of him as well. "Do you want to be friends?"

"Not really."

Taehyun felt his ego being trampled on. This was not how it was supposed to go. However, he wasn't going to give up so easily.

"I heard you're here to make friends though."

Beomgyu turned his head to look at the younger boy. "Where did you hear it from?"

"Yesterday at the infirmary. So Soobin-ssi is your brother huh" Taehyun smirked. He got him.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Beomgyu questioned.

"No!" Taehyun quickly denied. "I just happened to overhear."

"Okay then."

What? That was what it all took for him to believe him? Taehyun blinked as he looked at him. Beomgyu was much more interesting that he thought.

"You're right. Soobin is my older brother" Beomgyu admitted. "But you're wrong about something. I don't need friends."

"Why are you so against the idea of making friends?" Taehyun blurted out before he could stop himself.

Beomgyu seemed to be taken aback by his straightforwardness. "Uh... That's something that doesn't concern you."

Ouch. Taehyun was yet again being indirectly rejected. Was this how everyone felt when he rejected their confessions?