Five

°•.•╔✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╗•.•°

W h o ㅤa r e ㅤy o u ?

.•°•╚✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╝•°•.

Monday. Beomgyu and Taehyun had spent some time in the music room. Taehyun had listened to the older play the guitar and piano, which he thought that the older's skills were amazing but lacking emotions. He had also managed to persuade Beomgyu to teach him a few basic notes and chords. It was fun. Taehyun had fun. Beomgyu seemed to have opened up a lot more to Taehyun on Monday. He was talking a lot more and Taehyun could catch a few glimpses of him smiling. 

Tuesday. Beomgyu felt distant again, as if he had closed himself up once more. He went back to his short and simple sentences, expressionless face and the "idgaf" attitude. Taehyun still had fun though. There wasn't a single second that Taehyun had felt bored with the older. Beomgyu would still beat or use him in games, argue in broken sentences, say words that went against his actions and surprise Taehyun with his skills and memory. Beomgyu was fun. Even though they basically did the same things every time after school, it was never boring for the younger. Taehyun didn't know why, but believed that it was mainly because Beomgyu was still mysterious and had a lot more that he could discover. 

Wednesday. It had been exactly a week. It had rained that day, so Taehyun wasn't able to see Beomgyu under the cherry blossom tree during break time. He had went up to the 7th floor in block B after school, but Beomgyu never came to open the door for him, which Taehyun had found odd but shrugged it off. Maybe it was because of the weather, he had tried to convince himself.

Thursday. Taehyun had spotted the older under the tree, reading a book. But the older didn't even spare him a single glance. He went to the 7th floor again, but just like Wednesday, Beomgyu never came. Did Beomgyu really mean it? One week friends. Taehyun wasn't pleased. In fact, he was furious. How could Beomgyu just ignore him like that?

Friday. Today, Taehyun had decided to confront Beomgyu during break.

The older boy was found napping under the tree this time and Taehyun had approached him without hesitation before anyone could stop him or ask him what he was going to do.

"Hey jerk" Taehyun shook Beomgyu's shoulder, waking him up from his slumber.

Beomgyu opened his eyes and instantly frowned with how the other boy had addressed him. "Who are you?"

Taehyun was dumbfounded. Was Beomgyu pretending not to know him? What the hell? How much of a brat could he be? Taehyun wanted to curse right there and right now but he had held it back. "Are you serious? You left me waiting for two days. I waited for an hour each time."

Beomgyu blankly stared at the fuming boy whose name he didn't know or couldn't remember. "You... Got the wrong person?"

"Wrong person?" Taehyun snickered at that and crossed his arms. "Who do you think I am to mistake you as someone else? Choi Beomgyu."

"How... do you know my name?" The pretty boy looked up at Taehyun with confusion written all over his face.

What the fuck? Taehyun should be the one that's confused right now. What was Beomgyu saying? What the hell was happening? Was Beomgyu still acting and pretending?

Taehyun frowned deeply at that. It reminded him of the time when Beomgyu had asked who he was and reintroduced himself again to him. What was wrong with the older?

"Do you really not remember?" Taehyun asked carefully.

"I don't..." Beomgyu answered truthfully.

What the heck? Did Beomgyu force himself to completely forget about him after one week? Was that even possible? Taehyun was speechless. He stared down at the boy, who was still frowning and confused.