Seven

°•.•╔✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╗•.•°

F i r s tㅤp i c t u r e

.•°•╚✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╝•°•.

The news of Taehyun being friends with the unapproachable boy spread like wildfire throughout the whole school. If Taehyun wasn't already popular enough, this was the peak of his popularity. Before class, during class, after class, Taehyun was forever surrounded by curious students who never stopped asking questions about Beomgyu and his relationship with him. Even though it was exhausting to keep up with the repetitive questions, Taehyun enjoyed the attention. He was an attention whore to begin with anyways, just that he never showed. He liked to believe that he was fine with receiving no attention at all. Taehyun was a "I will take whatever they give me" type of person. No attention? That's fine. Got attention? Well, that just makes him happier. He wasn't the type to go out of his way to gain attention. So befriending Beomgyu was just a blessing to him right now. He had kept all his answers vague to the other students' disappointments. But there was one commonly asked question that Taehyun had answered firmly at; "Can you get him to come for the school festival?"

When Taehyun first heard that, he hesitated for a few seconds but confidently said "yes" afterwards. He wanted to show others that his relationship with Beomgyu was strong and genuine.

❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

"No."

The instant and firm rejection hit Taehyun like a bucket of ice water. Ah. Of course Beomgyu would refuse. However, Taehyun maintained his smile as he persuaded the older again.

"It's just for a few hours, come on" Taehyun nudged him. "You get to watch performances and eat good food! And my class will be doing a Polaroid cafe. It will be fun, I swear."

"Not interested" Beomgyu deadpanned.

Taehyun tapped his fingers onto the desk impatiently, his brain racking for ideas to convince the other boy. Should he keep pushing using the same strategy or threaten him instead? But what could he threaten him with? He didn't even know much about him. What were his dislikes and likes anyways?

Beomgyu ignored the blonde and continued to write furiously on his papers. Taehyun looked over to his desk, curious to what he was writing about.

"Looks like you have nothing better to do. Don't you feel bored and lonely here?" Taehyun smirked. Beomgyu was just writing the same letters over and over again, as if he was practicing his handwriting and not gonna lie, Taehyun thought his handwriting was pretty and elegant.

Taehyun watched as the tip of the pen paused and smiled in triumph, thinking that he got Beomgyu.

The ravenette put down his pen and looked up at the younger, crossing his arms as he spoke, "I don't feel bored or lonely. Are you speaking about how you feel about being here? I'm more than happy for you to leave this oh so boring place."

Well fuck. Taehyun couldn't believe how easily Beomgyu had turned his words against him but he wasn't one to give up so early without a fight. One thing Taehyun was sure of was that Beomgyu disliked people approaching him, talking or asking questions and trying to befriend him. Oh how ironic that Taehyun was right here, technically friends with him. He was also sure that the older disliked having Soobin involved too. And he decided to make use of this information.