Four

°•.•╔✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╗•.•°

F r i e n d s ?

.•°•╚✿═════°.•☆•.°═════✿╝•°•.

Friday. It was Taehyun's favourite day of the week because it signified that weekends were close and he wouldnt have to go to school. He smiled to himself as he bid goodbye to his parents before leaving his house. He hopped onto his bicycle and rode his way to the school. Taehyun had left two hours earlier today in hopes to catch a glimpse of Beomgyu going to school.

Arriving at school, he parked his bike and waited at the school foyer. And as expected, he saw a luxurious car pulled over at the school gate and Beomgyu was being dropped off together with Soobin.

Taehyun scoffed when he saw him came out empty handed. Only Beomgyu could do that. No bags, no textbooks, no devices, no stationery.

Beomgyu actually was quick to open up to Taehyun, even though he still spoke in broken sentences or words to avoid talking too much. Taehyun wondered why he was so against making friends since Beomgyu seemed to be able to socialise just fine.

"Beomgyu!" Taehyun waved to them.

Beomgyu's face scrunched up upon hearing the younger's voice. "Hyung. Don't disrespect me." He pointed a finger at Taehyun as he walked past him.

"Yes Beomgyu hyung" Taehyun said, emphasising on the "hyung".

"Good morning Taehyun, why are you here so early?" Soobin asked and smiled at him.

"So I can hang out with Beomgyu hyung" Taehyun replied.

"Oh my, you're such a dedicated friend. Beomgyu is lucky to have you."

"Bullshit" Beomgyu muttered. "He's a leech."

"Beomgyu, language" Soobin warned him sternly.

The raven haired only nodded and picked up his pace, walking to block B. Taehyun followed right behind him, bombarding him with questions.

"Why can't you attend regular classes?"

Beomgyu continued up the stairs, ignoring his first question.

"Do you have socialising problems?"

"No."

"Then why do you talk in such short sentences?"

"Because I want to."

"Were you always like this?"

Beomgyu stopped and turned around to face the younger. He pointed a finger at him, clearly annoyed. "Rule six. No questions."

"What the hell? You can't just add another rule like that!" Taehyun complained.

"Then leave me alone" Beomgyu snapped.

"Tsk" Taehyun was not going to leave him alone. They were actually getting along pretty well, or at least that was what Taehyun believed. Beomgyu was fun to be with, even though he was pretty much a brat.

"Don't you actually enjoy my presence?" Taehyun asked once they reached the 7th floor.

Beomgyu opened the door to let Taehyun in. "I don't."

His words were completely contradicting his actions and Taehyun thought it was rather cute, which caused a smirk to form on his face.

"Why do you come to school so early in the morning?"