007

You felt a warm breath on your face. Your eyelids fluttered a little in reaction. "Y/n?" Jungwon's voice asked.

You mumbled and drew your hands out into the cold of the air, placing them on your face. You breathed in deep and let it out, rustling your hair that rested around your face. "What?" You murmured. Jungwon chuckled softly, "Wake up."

You blinked your eyes open and stared at the bottom of the mattress for the bunk above you. "Don't look at me. I just woke up." You grumbled.

"Okay, okay." You heard Jungwon turning around, "Everyone else has gotten ready and Sunghoon offered up some of his clothes so they're in the bathroom. The blue towel is new, you can use it."

You sat up, not caring much anymore when Jungwon glanced at you, "What about brushing my teeth?"

"The green toothbrush is new." Jungwon gave you his dimpled smile before turning back around like he was on fire, "Oh, sorry!"

You let out a soft sigh, "It's okay." You threw the blanket off your legs and got up to get ready. You stretched your arms up above your head.

Your face went pale when you felt something. "Fuck." You muttered. You felt your face heat up in embarrassment, "Where's my phone?" You whispered.

Jungwon leaned close to you, also whispering, "Are you okay?" He reached up as if to touch your face, but just let his fingers hover near your cheek.

You put your hands to your face, "I think I got my period..." You said so soft you could barely hear yourself.

"Ah, shit." Jungwon put a hand on your back and steered you to the bathroom. "You stay in there for now, I'll call Sungmin noona." He gave you a look with his eyebrows furrowed, "Does anything hurt?"

You frowned before nodding. "Sorry." You said softly. Jungwon smiled gently, "It's not like it's your fault. Now go clean up." He pushed you into the bathroom and left you to your own devices.

Until you heard a knock on the bathroom door, you sat half naked in the bathtub, feeling stupidly embarrassed.

"Y/n?" Sunoo's voice carried through the bathroom door. "Bella's here. She brought a change of clothes and, uh..."

"Pads." Bella said.

"Oh, thank god!" You cried. "Thank you, thank you!"

Your heard the door unlock from the outside with a key and Bella slipped into the bathroom. "You okay?" She asked as she approached you. You shrugged in response to the question before quietly watching her movements.

"Thank you." You said softly.

Bella put the stuff on the counter, "Carry extras next time."

"I didn't bring my purse cause i didn't think i'd need it." You excused. "But thank you again for saving me." You continued. Bella gave you a smile, "No problem." She left and locked the door after herself.

You let out a sigh but winced at the pain in your body. You pulled yourself up from the bottom of the bathtub and started to get ready.

You peeked out of the bathroom door with your hair damp from being washed and with Sunghoon's clothes unworn in your hands. You exited the bathroom with your old clothes folded and tucked under your right arm. Lucky for you, your underwear had stayed clean.

You found your way to the living room where Bella chatted with the boys. "Uh, hi." You said. You walked over to Sunghoon and gave him back his clothes. "Oh. Thank you." He said. He got up to go put them away.

The room was uncomfortably silent. "Um, laundry?" You asked. Heeseung got up and beckoned you to follow. After you left, the conversation picked up again.

Heeseung eyed you as you walked, "You're okay?"

"Yes!" You snapped, "Why does everyone keep asking me that!?"

"Sorry." Heeseung smiled. He touched one of your hands apologetically. "We just haven't dealt with this before.."

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap, and I'm the one who fell asleep here last night." You said. Heeseung shook his head at you. "Don't." He said. You just nodded.

The two of you reached the laundry room and you dumped your clothes in the washing machine. "I'll take it from here." Heeseung smiled at you. You fiddled with the hem of your shirt, "Thank you...this is...embarrassing...so thank you, all of you, for handling this so well."

Heeseung's face turned rosy as he smiled, "It's okay. Your all our friends now. Anything for friends." He held out his hand and you took it, "Anything for friends." You agreed.

He turned back to the laundry and started pouring soaps. You watched the semi-clear blue and purple liquids fall like honey onto the clothes for only a moment before going to leave the room.

This time when you entered the living room, they causally continued their conversation. You sat down next to Jake and the first thing he did was pat your head like you were a puppy before giggling at something Sunoo said.

A couple minutes later, Sunghoon came back from wherever he'd been and sat down on the other side of you.

You were sitting squished in between jakehoon.

You were overwhelmed by a happy warmth.

Jake smelled like cinnamon cupcakes and Sunghoon like fresh snow. It was a weird combination, but you felt safe.

You felt a soft touch on your hands but didn't pay it any attention.

"We should get going." Bella said. There was a smile on her face and her cheeks were rosy with glee. Her eyes shone like stars. You were sure she didn't really want to leave.

"Well, we could sta-" You started. Bella interrupted you, "Sungmin Unnie said to be back by 11:00. It's already 10:40."

"Oh." You said simply.

When you got up to leave, you realized Sunghoon had been fiddling with your fingers and yours and his hands were laced together. He removed his hand and looked away with his face flushed.

That's what that touch has been. He'd been gentle, like the touch of a butterfly. You didn't say anything.

You trailed your eyes to Bella, who was giggly and saying goodbye to Sunoo. "Bella." You said. She looked at you, eyebrows raised in question. "Oh, right."

She was walking to you when you turned your head to meet the gaze of a new presence. "You're already leaving?" Heeseung asked. You nodded, "Sungmin Unnie will get upset."

"Ah, Sungmin-ssi." He nodded. "Anyway, they're still washing but you can come back and get your clothes anytime. I'll fold them and keep them until you do."

You felt your face heat up, "My.."

"I know this is different, but I've had a girlfriend before, It's okay."

You just quietly nodded as Bella patted your back and snickered. "Let's go." She smiled.

After a couple more farewells and hugs from Sunoo and Jake, you and Bella made leave of enhypen's dorms.

You talked as you walked with her.

"You know about our performance in two days?" Bella asked. You nodded in reply. "Well," Bella continued, "aside from our daily practices, they want us to practice on the stage; so we'll be going there tomorrow."

"Oh, cool!" You smiled. "That'll be fun."

Bella nodded, "Apparently the stage looks cool. I've heard from sunbeanims that have performed there that the layout is super fun."

"You've talked to them?" You tilted your head in confusion and watched her innocent-looking face. Bella shook her head and laughed at you, "No, I heard from videos."

You smiled at her, "Nice."

Bella nodded, "Very nice."