021

"Bella." You approached her the next morning. "Sunghoon invited us to enhypen's dorms." You supplied. Bella looked up at you from her bowl of ice cream as if you had infiltrated a private mission and spilled your being all over everything. "What?" You asked.

Bella swallowed and licked the strawberry ice cream off her lips. "When?" She asked curiously. You shrugged in reply. "Anytime." Bella suddenly got up from the kitchen table and handed you her freezing bowl of ice cream. "Finish this for me, I need to change."

"Sunghoon saw me in my pajamas last time, I don't think they care-"

"We have to walk there, remember?" Bella pointed out.

"We can take a cab.." But she was already gone and you were left with a bowl of melting strawberry ice cream in the middle of winter. You lifted the spoon and hesitantly licked at a lump of ice cream. As soon as the ice coldness hit your tongue, you smiled at the sweet flavor. You watched the melty pink mess for a second before lifting another spoonful to your lips; then another; then another until you'd finished the little bit of ice cream Bella had left.

You then also disappeared to change into something acceptable.

You were bundled up against the cold in a t-shirt with a long sleeved shirt underneath and a big jacket layered on top. You wore a disposable bright purple mask that stood out against the black of your coat and beanie, but you didn't care much for matching at the moment.

Bella was dressed similarly with a long sleeved mock turtle neck and leggings under a dress. For a fact, the outfit suited her very well, and her hair looked beautiful escaping from her beanie and curving around her shoulders and jacket. Her eyes stood out from the area of her face that wasn't covered by her mask and they looked ultimately pretty.

How she managed to look like an angel, you had no idea, but it was for all the better.

"Ready?" Bella asked as you pulled on your shoes. You nodded and straightened up so you were standing. "Sungmin unnie, Lu unnie! We're leaving!"

"Have fun!" Lu yelled.

"Sungmin unnie?" You asked.

"She's on a call." Lu replied.

Your eyes widened a little and you made eye contact with Bella as she pulled open the door. 'Oh.' You mouthed. Bella raised her eyebrows in agreement and closed the door after the two of you as you left.

Thankfully, the walk to enhypen's dorms wasn't too far, but either way it was chilly. When they welcomed you in, you were met with a warm rush of air. You wanted to sit there on the floor and melt in your jacket, but you felt Heeseung's soft hands removing your jacket for you and putting it away. You sighed, "It's so warm in hereee. How do you keep it like this?"

Enhypen all looked at each other in a musing manner. You raised your eyebrows, urging for an answer.

"Our....building has better heating?" Jungwon answered hesitantly. When you followed his gaze, you met the sight of Bella looking offended that Jungwon had said their building was better then yours.

"Unnie." You hissed. She met your gaze and smiled sweetly, "Yes?"

"Why are you trying to pick a fight with Jungwon oppa?"

Bella shrugged. "Dunno."

Jay chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow at you and Bella. You immediately felt your heart flip in the way it had when you were only a fan and hadn't met them. Get a grip, dumbass. You told yourself. Strangely enough, your heart complied.

After pulling your shoes off, you responded to the happy chatter of Sunoo, wrapping an arm around his warm body. He returned the half hug and kept his arm around you securely. You felt Jay come up next to you and in the background could her Jake's sweet giggles as he talked to Bella about Layla and her dog, Dr. Maximilian, or Dr. Max for short.