First Meeting

I was nervous to go to lot. I had bought my plane ticket and met with Lily at the flat she had in London. What would I be expected to do. How would this go? I woke up and had breakfast all before Lily did. 

"Hey are you ready?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Just nervous is all. What is I mess up Lily, what if I goof in front of someone important like Cate Blanchette or Helena Bonham Carter?"

"You won't El. Like my character's mother said havve courage and be kind." 

"Alright let's go." I said. and we drove of to the lot she was filming at today. I helped Lily into her costume and then we walked aaround for a bit. It was warm so I shrugged off the cardigan I was wearing. When I saw Lily walking over with Richard Madden and I wrapped it over my wrist afraid for him to see my tattoo. 

"Richard this is my cousin and new assisstant Ella." Lily said smiling as she always did. I didn't know what to say. I mean this was the king in the north! "Ella, this is Richard." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"It's nice to meet you too." He replied.

"Well they need me so I'll be back, you two stay here." Lily said and walked off why was she leaving me alone with him? I suddenly dropped my cardigan and he saw my tattoo. 

"Nice tattoo, what is it for?" He asked and I blushed. 

"It's kind of embarrassing and I hoped you wouldn't see it." 

"What's so embarrasing about a wolf?" He chuckled.

"It's a direwolf. I uh got it after a hard time in my life to remind that they are strong and that I should be strong. I told Lily I wouldn't freak out but I really like Game of Thrones and so I was kind of shy to meet you." I blushed again. 

"And why is that?" 

"Because I thought you'd think I was a weird fangirl or something like that I just wanted to meet you as a regular person." 

"You seem like a pretty unique person and Lily has told me amazing things about you, why would I think you're weird darling?"  He brushed some hair out of my face. 

"Thanks, I should um probably go see what Lily's up to, she might need me." I said trying to control my feelings.

"Oh of course, but even though we've just met would you like to go out for dinner sometime? Maybe tonight?" He asked. 

"I would love too." I said and after he smiled. 

"Great do you have your phone or a piece of paper?" He asked. 

"Oh yeah." I said and grapped sticky notes from my purse. "here." I said handing him the pen.

"This is my phone number." He handed me back the notes. 

"And this is mine." I said and after handing me the note eh jsut smiled at me again using his beautiful smile. "I'll see you at eight?" I asked.

"I know where Lily's flat is I'll pick you up." He said and I miled as he kissed my hand in a prince charming fashion. What just happened? I ran towards the set of the house to find Lily just tlaking to Holliday Grainger and waited patiently.

"Oh Holliday this is my ousin and best friend Ella. Ella this is Holliday Grainger."Lily said I was still beaming.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I loved you in Bonnie and Clyde."

"It's nice to meet a good friend of Lily's as well and thank you." She said. 

"You're welcome but could I borrow lily for a moment?" I asked.

"Oh of course Lily, I'll come get you when we start filming again." Holliday said and Lily nodded.

"Alright thanks Holliday." Lily replied and we walked around the corner. "What's wrong El?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong but Richard asked me to dinner tonight!" 

"What?"

"Yes, I just needed to tell you. I don't know what to do, except well go to dinner of course!" 

"I'm happy for you, you deserve this." She said and then we saw Holliday walking towards us. "I have to go but stand over by the rest of the crew and we'll be alright if I need you I'll come and get you." She said and I nodded I had a date tonight!