Dinner Date

When we got back to the flat I was pacing around not knowing what to wear. I was freaking out.

"Ella calm down. I'm sure he'll like anything you wear."Lily said and I smiled and then I knew what to wear. I quickly got into the shower and cleaned up and fixed my hair and makeup. I threw on my outfit (Picture) and presented it to Lily. "It's perfect." She said and suddenly eight o'clock was there and I heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and opened it. Richard looked gorgeous in a casual trouser with a v-neck under a black blazer. 

"Wow you look beautiful Ella." He said and I smiled blushing. 

"You look nice too, shall we?" I asked and we went off. 

"I'll bring her back at a reasonable time Lily." He said and she nodded before the door shut. We climbed into a towncar. 

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Well I know a good pub and then wherever the night takes us." Richard said and we rode to the pub it was fun. We had fish and chips and ale and then I heard it. 

"Last call for our karaoke contest one night only with a prize of one hundred pounds!" 

"I'm going to do it." I said drinking some of my ale and removing my vest.

"Are you sure?" Richard asked with a chuckle and I nodded laughing. 

"I wouldn't normally but tonight I'm with you so yeah!" I said and went over to their makeshift stage. I picked a song and then went onto the stage. 

"And now approaching the stage miss Ella McMorough singing 'Set Fire to The Rain' " They said and the lights went on me and the music began to play. Where did Richard find a pub that had karaoke anyway? 

I let it fall, my heart,                                                                                                                                           And as it fell you rose to claim it                                                                                                                           It was dark and I was over                                                                                                                                   Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong                                                                                                                                   But my knees were far too weak,                                                                                                                       To stand in your arms                                                                                                                                             Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you                                                                                                                                       That I never knew, never knew.                                                                                                                             All the things you'd say                                                                                                                                   They were never true, never true,                                                                                                                   And the games you play                                                                                                                                   You would always win, always win.