Wedding Plans and Tragedies

We were full speed ahead with Wedding plans and I was excited as was everyone else. I had gotten most done. I had the venue, the church, my dress, which was beautiful and I knew that Richard would love it as well. And then I got sick and Richard had a meeting with Ken so I had to stay at home alone.

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Ken will understand if I cancel because you're sick." Richard asked and I smiled still wrapped in my pajamas and my blankets.

"No go, tell Ken that I send my love. My mother's sent some of my movie collection so I'm going to watch my favorite Baz Luhrmann movies and such." I replied and he looked into the parcel and saw my movies.

"Romeo + Juliet? Moulin Rouge?" He chuckled.

"Don't laugh it is a tragedy and I love it. It's a beautiful movie along with Moulin Rouge as you know I have a penchant for scottish men." He laughed at me

"Very well then my Juliet, feel better and I shall see you tonight." He said and I smiled. A cup of tea sat on my night table and Richard placed the DVD into the player.

"Thank you my love." I replied and he kissed my forehead before leaving. I soon fell asleep as the opening began. Dreams consuming me.

*Dream*

I was walking down the aisle in a beautiful dress. Richard was waiting for me. But the priest was so familiar. And Richard was wearing the suit from the movie.

"These violent delights have violent ends, and in their triump die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume." He said and we kissed. It was beautiful as if we were Romeo and Juliet when they were happy. Then it shifted to Game of Thrones it was the red wedding , I was Talisa. I heard the 'Rains of Castamere' and then Michelle Fairley shouting.

"Richard!" She shouted and I felt the knife. Stabbing me countless times in the stomach.

"Ella!" He shouted, he had never shouted during the episode. But I was still alive I wasn't dead. I saw him shot and crawling towards me.

"Richard." I gasped out breathily my hands over my small bloodied belly.

"Ella, I love you." He said and he was stabbed I was sudddenly alive again but he was not there.

"Richard!" I cried and cried but none could hear me. I shifted back to the car accident in which I had lost my parents. "Mum! Dad! No please come back!" I slid down onto the pavement crying. "I need you please come back." I cried quietly and then I heard someone else.

"Ella, wake up it's a dream! Ella wake up!" It was Lily. Richard must have sent her to check on me.

*End Dream*

When I woke I was covered in a cold sweat. Lily was pressing a cold cloth to my head.

"You were calling out in your sleep. You had a fever, you were screaming and shaking as well. Are you alright?"

"It was intense Lily, I'm just glad you are here for now it is over."

"You know what I think made you sick?" She asked.

"What?"

"The stress of your wedding. You must relax sweet Ella, everything will be fine. And besides I've got a treat for you."

"What?"

"Alfred Angelo the wedding gown designer he's made a version of my wedding gown from the movie and wanted to know if you would want to wear it for your wedding!"

"Yes! I loved that gown, and when you were filming Sandra was able to do alterations of me since we're the same size. Thank you so much Lily."

"You're welcome now try to get some peaceful rest. I'll call Richard and tell him you're feeling a bit better. Your fever's broken so you must be on the mend."

"Thank you Lily see you soon."

"Oh yes we'll go to lunch when you're better."

"Alright." I said and she left. I put a movie in and went back to sleep after drinking some chamomile tea. This time I dreamt of wedding gowns and ballroom dances. I was happy again and not worried about the dreams that had plagued me before.