Dancing Teacher

Everything was going great on set. Everyone I met ws lovely and I hadn't screwed up and then Keneth BRanagh the director called me over one day.

"Miss McMorough, Lily's told me you've had some classical dance training?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"She told me that if I needed someone to teach Richard to waltz it would be you, would you teach him? You'll get extra pay for it." 

"I would love to but I don't need the extra pay, you're paying me more than I deserve already sir."

"I know but you're a good worker and you keep everyone around her happy. By the way those glass slipper cookies last week were amazing!"

"Thank you and may I tell you something sir? I've been waiting for the right time." 

"Of course dear." 

"I loved you as Gilderoy Lockhart to be honest he was my favorite defense against the dark arts teacher and I absolutely loved Thor. I didn't want to freak you out." 

"It's always loved to meet a fan, I've wanted to ask you something as well. Since I know you're a great dancer would you like to be an extra in the ball scene?" My smile widened ever larger.

"I would love to sir but for now I've got to teach Richard how to dance." I replied and I smiled before walking off this was amazing! I just hoped that I could teach Richard how to dance.

*The next day* 

The next day I wasn't with Lily I was in the studio teaching richard to dance. 

"Come on it's not hard darling." I said it had been a month now since we strted seeing one another. 

"It is and I'll be having to do it with a giant dress in the way!" He replied. 

"All you have to do is pretend you're dancing with me when you're dancing with Lily on camera alright?" I said and pressed play on my ipod. If we were going to dance we needed to start to practice. "Shall we?" I asked and he nodded. I placed his hands in the right positions and we began to waltz around the room. It was magical and beautiful. I had gotten an early track of the music from Kenneth so that we could practice as well. *Video* "See there's nothing to it, you just need the right partner." I said as we dance. 

"Well, you make it easy Ella." I blushed as we danced. We practiced and practiced for two weeks  and then I brought Lily in for one and strapped a giant skirt on her of my own concoction so that they could get used to the dress.  

"Absolutely beautiful, you're going to look amazing on camera." I said and they both smiled.

"Well thanks to you El!" Lily said and I smiled.

"I told him you just need the perfect partner and everything else flows into place." I replied. "Let's get out of here." I said and we went to a pub for some food tomorrow was the ball. I was excited to be an extra but also very nervous. 

"What if I mess up?" I asked Richard on our drive to the set.

"You'll be fine you taught me to dance, there isn't anything you can't do." I smiled and held his hand before kissing him gently in the back of the towncar.

"Thank you darling." I said and we were ushered into set. I was quickly dressed in a beautiful and colorful ballgown (picture), I quickly got my hair and makeup done gloves covering my tattoo, to meet Lily in her trailer. I hiked my skirts up so that I could run without getting them dirty. I knocked on the door and she opened it quickly. She looked beautiful. "Lily you look beautiful." I said climbing into the trailer.

"You look amazing too, I haven't seen Richard yet." 

"I'm sure he looks handsome as well. Do you need me to help you out of here?" I asked.

"Kind of yes that would be lovely." She replied and I held some of her skirts and some of mine. When we climbed out of the trailer we ran into Richard.

"Lily, Ella, you both look beautiful." 

"Thank you Richard, I'd kiss you but makeup." 

"Later darling, later." 

"Always."  We walked into the set for the ballroom. We started with extras walking in, including myself. I saw Richard up in the balcony and he smiled at me I smiled back. And then Lily made her grand entrance. She was so beautiful. That was when their dance began. They did it perfectly on the first take. We kept going until the extras started to dance including myself. It was a beautiful sight to see. It was perfect and they were perfect. I had helped that to happen. Afterwards when filming was done for the day I found Richard after changing out of my dress.

"Lily's already headed home, I told her I wanted to go somewhere with you,  are you ready?"

"Always." I said and we got into the town car. It had been only two months but I knew I loved this beautiful man. Now I just had to figure out how to tell him.