The Happiest Day

Finally after being sick and taking publicity photos for many things we were there our wedding day. I was excited and ready. The dress was perfect (picture) Lily was going to give me away and I was so happy. I took up my light puink bouquet of roses and she placed my veil on my head.

"Your parents would be so proud of you Ella." She said and I smiled hugging her tightly.

"Thanks Lily, now come on I can't keep him waiting." I replied and we walked out. The march played. Richard looked amazing. I was blushing so hard clutching my flowers. I met him and we took hands. Lily lifted my veil and kissed my cheek before the ceremony began.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asked.

"I Lily James, her cousin and best friend do." She said with a smile before sitting down.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and woman in holy matrimony. Look upon each other and say the vows you've written." I nodded and pulled a paper from my bouquet.

"Richard, when I met you I was met at a dark time of my life. But you made me better. You showed me that there was light again in my world and I'll be ever grateful. Because I love you so much and I take you as my husband until the end of my days." I said quickly wiping away a tear. "And with this ring I make you mine." Now it was his turn.

"Ella when I first met you I knew that you were the woman I wanted to make you mine and I knew that I loved you. I never thought that I could meet a girl like you and I take you to be my wife until the end of my days." He slid the ring on my finger. "And with this ring I make you mine." He said and we smiled at each other. This was the happiest day of my life.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The priest said and we finally kissed. This was it. This was the best and greatest day of my life. We weren't going to have a reception we were going on our honeymoon. This was it I Was happy again. I was married to the man I loved. This was my Cinderella story.

*The End*