I Love You

Another few months went by of filming Richard and I were still dating and I loved it I knew that I loved him but I was so afraid to tell him. What if he didn't love me back? I only had to hope he did. And then one day he asked me out for another date But this time it was different. He came up to Lily's trailer holding a bouquet of pink roses my favorites.

"Hello Ella. I would like to ask you to dinner tonight."

"I would love too." I replied and he smiled. 

"Wear something fancy love." He said and left. What was I going to wear. I suddenly got a text message. 

'I'll pick you up at eight.-R'

I smiled at the message. I was done for the day so I immediately went home to get ready. I put on a fancy dress and fixed my hair and makeup almost perfectly. II fixed one of the roses Rihcard had given me that afternoon into my hair. I felt beautiful and I just hoped that he thought I was beautiful. Eight o'clock came around and I heard the doorbell ring. Richard was there holding a single red rose. 

"You look beautiful." 

"You look handsome too." I said and we got into the town car. He led me to a fancy hotel building and we walked into their beautiful restaurant. "Richard this is so beautiful you shouldn't of done this." I blushed.

"I wanted to because you make me feel alive Ella, you make me feel amazing." He said taking my hand as we sat down. 

"I feel the same way everytime I'm with you."

"I love you Ella, I'm not afraid to say it." 

"I love you too, I'e known for awhile but what are we going to do when this movie's over? Where will we go?" 

"Come with me, become an actress, we could do anything together."  I smiled.

"I would love too." I said and he smiled back at me we ate dinner happily and then walked through London towards his flat. We were happy.

"So what else do you want to do?" 

"I'm up for anything as long as it's with you." I said and that was when it started to rain it was a complete downpour. 

"Come on!" He shouted and we ran to his flat luckily since we were taking our time walking around that we were fairly close to his place. But by the time we got there we were both thoroughly soaked. 

"Be honest with me do I look like a drowned rat?" I asked my hair must've looked awful.

"Of course not but we need to get dry. I can't have you getting sick, I've got some clothes that'll fit you and then we can just relax."

"Sure, I'll call Lily that way she doesn't worry and think we're caught in the storm." 

"Alright go ahead.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded smirking that goof. I grabbed my phone and calledLily.

"Hello Ella?"She asked.

"Yeah we got caught in the storm so I'm crashing at Richard's flat for the night. I'll meet you on the set tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, have fun but don't do anything I wouldn't do." I heard her snicker. 

"Of course goodnight darling Lil." 

"Goodnight Ella."I hung up the phone and saw richard in a t-shirt and shorts and was holding a sweater and basketball shorts. "Thank you so much." I said.

"I love you so much." He said and began to kiss me. I kissed back completely forgetting about the dry clothes in my hands. I wanted more and I could tell he wanted more as well. But he was respectful of me. 

"Perhaps we should take this somewhere else?" I asked nodded towards the bedroom. My legs were wrapped around his torso my feet bare from the high heels that covered them.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Richard asked me. 

"If there was anyone I wanted to do this with it would be you, I love you Richard, I know that now." I replied and he smiled carrying me to the bedroom of his flat. I laid there afterwards with my head on his chest. We were watching Dracula Untold. "Thank you. I love you so much." I said before falling asleep. 

"I love you too." He said and kissed my forehead. It was one of the best nights of sleep I've had in years.