Life

We quickly went back to work but Lily didn't need me so I adventured around the studio and that was when I found it a beautiful baby grand piano. What was this doing in our studio lot? I didn't exactly know but I sat down at the bench. I hadn't touched a piano in such a long time. But the ivory keys called out for me. I began to play. I let the music flowe through me and I began to sing along playing 'Once upon a December' from Anastasia. 

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Once I was finished I was breathless. I couldn't control my fingers they were playing of their own accord. I hadn't played a piano like this is so long. I suddenly heard clapping. Someone had heard me this entire time. I turned around to see the entire main cast of the movie, Lily, Richard, Cate, Sophie, Holliday, Helena, and Kenneth. 

"That was absolutely beautiful, my dear." Helena said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I replied. 

"You haven't played like this since the incident."Lily said and I smiled again. 

"I know, but I felt free and I saw this piano and I just felt like it was a good idea. Did I interrupt filming?"

"No in fact we've stopped for lunch. We come back at three. Go on!"He said and I smiled. I went to stand by Richard.

"Lily asked us to go to lunch with her and Matt are you up for it?"  He asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my purse from her trailer and we can head out." I replied and walked over to Lily's trailer. I accidentally walked in on Lily making out with Matt Smith. I cleared my throat to get them to seperate. 

"Ella! Sorry! This is Matt, I assume you've seen his show?"

"Oh yes I loved you as the doctor. It's very nice to meet you, we're going to lunch?" 

"Oh yes of course we'll be right out." She said and I nodded. I grabbed my purse and walked to Richard. I just had a smile on my face shaking my head. 

"What's wrong?"He asked.

"Nothing." I chuckled. "I kind of caugh Lily and Matt making out. But they'll be out in a minute." I said and he laughed. "Don't laugh at me!" I said play hitting him on the arm. I saw Lily and Matt walking towards us. "Let's go." I said and we went out to the pier and had fish and chips. This was my life now and I loved it.