ᔑᗴᐯᗴᑎ

3rd year

.

"Moony, no offence or anything, but what the fuck happened to your face?"

Remus sighed, he knew this question would come up the second he looked in a mirror after Madam Pomfrey allowed him to leave the Hospital wing.

"Can we sit down and talk? Please," Remus asked.

"Of course we can, Rem," Sirius said. The raven haired boy gasped. "Is some hurting you! I swear to Merlin I'll-"

"No Sirius, nobody is hurting me."

"Oh. Ok good, I'll sit down then."

"I really need to tell you guys something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Mauraders swear, we won't say a word," James said, Sirius and Peter nodding in agreement.

"So, I'm kinda sorta a werewolf."

"How are you 'kinda sorta a werewolf'", James asked.

"Are you like a half werewolf," Sirius exclaimed.

"What? No, I'm just a werewolf."

"Oh, that makes alot more sense," Sirius said. "Is that were that cut came from?"

"Yeah, it is. I don't really have control when I'm a werewolf, so I normally end up hurting my self."

"Well, can we help," Peter asked.

"No, you can't."

"We'll see about that," James whispered into Sirius's ear, causing him to smirk.

.

Sirius and James spent that afternoon in the library, searching way to help Remus with what they chose to call his 'furry little problem'.

"Do you think we could transfigure Remus into something else on full moons? Like, turn him into a teacup or some shit. I mean, sure, it'll probably suck being a teacup, but it's better than him almost killing himself every month," James asked.

"I don't think that'll work," Sirius replied grimly, before his  face brightned thoughtfully. "We can't transform him into something, but maybe we can turn ourselves into something."

Sirius search the transfiguration section and frowned when he didn't see the book he was looking for.

"Am I supposed to pretend I understand whatever that fuck that's supposed to mean?"

"Animagus! You do some steps and brew a potion, and then your able to transform into an animal. Maybe if there was an animal with Remus, he wouldn't go all crazy."

"McGonagall is an Animagus, right? She does that cat thing on the first day of school each year," James said.

"Your right! Come on Prongsie, let's go get Wormy and and then go ask Minnie if she can help us," Sirius exclaimed, gripping James' wrist and dragging him out of the library.

.

"Hey Minnie," Sirius said cooly.

"What can I do for you, Black," McGonagall asked, pretty used to the nickname the boys had given her.

"We needed some help with something, and we have a feeling your the perfect professor for it," James said.

"Why don't you take a seat? Tea?"

"Yes please," the 3 boys chorused.

With a wave of her wand, 4 cups of tea appeared on the table. McGonagall, Sirius, Peter, and James all took one.

"So, what do you need help with?"

"Are you an Animagus," Sirius questioned bluntly.

"Yes, I am."

"Which means you had to become an Animagus," he continued.

"I do believe so.

"Which means you know how to do it."

"Also correct. But, I don't see a reason you would need to know that kind of information."

"Well, we want to become Animagi to....." Sirius thought for a moment. "Help a friend out with something."

"Is that friend perhaps Remus? And that 'something' is his lycanthropy?*

"Yeah! We hate that he has to go through that kind of shi-"

"Sirius," McGonagall warned.

"I know that this is serious!"

McGonagall placed her face in her hand, her elbow propped up on the desk. She sighed with a slight smile on her face.

"Sadly, Sirius, you all are underage and are not permitted to become Animagi." She pulled her desk drawer open and pulled out a form and quill, writing a few things on the piece of paper.

"Therefore, I am not allowed to give to this Restricted Section Form and tell you that you can find a book with step-by-step instruction on the fith shelf to the right," she explained with a smirk on her face. She slid the paper over to the place that Peter sat.

"I'm also not allowed to tell you that Filch is currently cleaning up a mess on the other side of the castle from the library, and will most likely continue to do so for quite a while."

"Unfortunately, I can not tell you that Professor Slughorn leaves the castle every Saturday to see visit his brother in muggle London."

"As your professor, head of house, and deputy headmistress, I can not tell you this vital information that will help you achieve your goal."

"Now, I do believe you have stuff you should be doing, so I will see in class tomorrow."

"Bye Minnie, thank you so much!"

.

I actually really enjoyed righting that ngl

✎Abbie