II Mammon's Favorite Person

"Darn it Mammon. You did it again, be stupid." He thought to himself. "You could of not touched anything but you had to touch that shiny bead."

His thoughts were interrupted though by a "Mammon the Sin of Greed is at it again folks, Lololol!"

Mammon didn't even bother to look down. The only person who says "Lololol" in "The House Of Lamentation" is one person. Leviathan, also known as Levi.

"Put the darn camera down Levi!"
Mammon said trying not to sound shaky in his voice. "Or what Mammon? Are you gonna throw your new shiny bead at me?"

"Good one Levi...." Then followed by a yawn a somewhat blue-haired, with a white-streak demon said.

"Oh come on guys!" A voice interrupted. Mammon's eyes looked around trying to see where the source came from. Finally finding the source, Mammon let out a very relieved yet quiet sigh. Appearing from the hallway where the somewhat blue-haired demon was, was Mammon's favorite person. Mc.

"That wasn't very nice" the human said with an eye roll. "Yeah whatever.." Levi said walking off to a play games in his room for the rest of the day.

"I'm sorry Mammon, I know how you feel." the human said in a way that would make someone feel bad.

"I don't care human, for I, THE GREAT MAMMON, am always great I don't feel any way you think I feel." The human couldn't help but to let out a chuckle.

"Human stop laughing!" the demon said with a pout.

"Sorry, sorry now I got to untie you. Wow these knots are extra hard today." The human said while struggling to untie the knots.

"Of course they are." Mammon said.
"His boyfriend was involved, you think he's going to make them easy?"

Mc looked up. "Since when have you ever referred to Diavolo as Lucifer's boyfriend?

It's very obvious Mc, I may be referred to as "stupid" but I at least can tell love when I see it.

"Sure you can Mammon." Mc said in response.

"H-hey Human what's that supposed to mean?!"