X Mammon's Birthday Invitation Troubles

(Long Chapter)

Mammon was laying on his bed and was getting really exited because his birthday was nearing. His favorite part was when people gave him gifts.

Gifts were always the best, second to the family time he got to spend with his brothers. He used to be close with his brothers, but ever since the "fall"happened he had lost the firm relationships. Lucifer used to be the closest to Mammon though, and if Mammon were being completely honest he misses that.

Back to the receiving, Mammon especially loved the look on his brother's faces when they handed him his gifts. He just wanted to shout "Mammon is the greatest! Bow down to me!"

The white-haired demon had some connections this year and found out for his birthday that he's going to an amusement park in the human world.

"Amusement parks" he thought while daydreaming. "I'd be able to impress Mc with my strength and aim....Wait! No! Mc is a mere human at the service of a demon. Plus, Mc already is high-heels in love with me." Mammon grinned.

"My birthday is in two days and I already know who's coming to the amusement park. With this card I have right here."

With that Mammon got up and took a crinkled card from his middle drawer to the right of his bed and read aloud:

The attendance of Mammon's amusement park party:

Lucifer, Satan, Belphie, Asmo, Beel, Levi, Solomon, Diavolo, Barbatos, and Mc.

"Simeon and Luke both aren't invited that's weird. Lucifer designed the card I think and he never makes mistakes like this even if he is super tired."
Mammon shrugged it off and decided to go invite Simeon and Luke himself.

Mammon walked along his room letting his hand glide along his pool table before leaving.

Lucky for Mammon no one was at the front door or even near it which made a clear path for him to sneak out.

The walk to Purgatory Hall wasn't very long. In a matter of five minutes Mammon got there. Simeon gave Mammon a spare key for "anytime he feels like coming".

Mammon eyed the pole that gave him a week long concussion then walked to the front door.

When he got inside a sweet smell flooded his nose. "Luke is probably baking..." *sniff sniff* "Muffins" Mammon mumbled to himself.

The smell was so strong and sweet that Mammon let his nose lead him to the source.

"Remember Luke, you must stay strong okay? I get it, kids here can be mean but as an angel you must be the bigger person." A voice said. "I am sorry Simeon. It just gets very, very saddening." Another voice said.

Mammon walked nearer to the voices and saw Simeon and Luke near freshly baked muffins and Luke was crying.

"Hey chihuahua? You okay?" Mammon asked Luke. Luke and Simeon both turned their heads almost on cue and looked at Mammon.

Simeon wanted to say something but let Luke speak since Mammon asked Luke a question.

"I am fine Mammon, just upset." Luke answered with a frown.

"Woah he is really upset. He had no reaction to when I called him chihuahua." Mammon thought.

"Luke why don't you run upstairs and play with your new stuffed animal?" Simeon questioned.

"Okay.." and Luke then ran upstairs with a neutral face, half sad and half plain.

"What's wrong with Luke?" Mammon asked walking closer to Simeon. Simeon sighed, put his arms on the table in a upward position and rested his chin on both hands.

"It's these kids at school. Closer to your age. They don't physically do anything, they just mentally abuse him I would say."

Mammon felt his fists forming while Simeon was talking.

"This isn't good for Luke's well-being and I'm worried for him."

"How about we just talk to Lucifer. If we can get Lucifer to agree to do something it will be a piece of money to get Diavolo to agree." Mammon replied now also on the table with his arms crossed.

"Are you sure that will work? It's hard to convince Lucifer."

"Trust me Simeon, Luke is part of the exchange program and ya know how serious the exchange program is for Lucifer and Diavolo."

"Thank you Mammon. Now what is it you came here for if I may ask."

"I'd like to invite ya to my amusement party in two days. Literally everyone is invited except you and Luke. Lucifer sent the invites out and you and Luke were never mentioned on the invites."

Simeon put his chin up and narrowed his eyes. "Did Lucifer also create the invites?"

"Yes and he never makes mistakes like this so I,
The Great Mammon came to invite you personally!" Mammon beamed.

"Well, thank you Mammon. Me and Luke will definitely be there."

Mammon had contained the strong urge to shout "YES" so instead hugged Simeon. "No, thank you Simeon, I'm so glad you're coming."

"Again, no problem Mammon." Simeon answered

"Oh and before you leave here's a muffin." Simeon threw Mammon a muffin and Mammon caught it.

The muffin was perfect temperature on his hands, nice and warm.

"Thanks I'll be off now! And we'll discuss that bullying problem later." Mammon mentioned then walked out of Purgatory Hall.

"I guess I should try this muffin." Mammon said inspecting it. "Oh it's blueberry too. I love blueberry."

Mammon took a big bite wanting the first taste to be "remembering". His eyes widened and he made a face that signaled "YUMMY!".

Mammon got back to the House of Lamentation and was almost finished with the muffin. If it weren't for it being so good he would've already finished it by now.

When Mammon opened the front door he closed it very quietly. He turned around and saw Lucifer standing there.

"I guess I wasn't quiet enough." He whispered to himself.

"Mammon?" Lucifer asked

"Yes?"

"Where were you?"

"At Purgatory Hall." Mammon replied.

"Why?" Lucifer questioned.

"I just wanted to visit them."

"Mammon. You've never wanted to visit them. Ever."

"Well I changed my mind Lucifer, people can do that ya know?" (Mammon just hit Lucifer with the same one he did with Asmo) Mammon then realized he just said something quite rude and closed his eyes awaiting the punishment.

"I'm too tired for this. Just go to your room and sleep. Your shenanigans are too much. Do keep in mind your birthday is coming up and at least try to not get into trouble."

Mammon didn't say anything else and just went to his room.

Lucifer watched Mammon with eyes that filled with tiredness and a hint of regret.